Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gaitherfan

The Official TO vs. Romo Thread

TO vs. Romo  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse, TO's "acting" or Romo's "singing"?

• Terrell "May as well be UPN" Owens
    • Tony "I though Jessica was bad" Romo

that's really not fair.

and why in hell is he singing in Chicago? Has anyone questioned that??

and as far as outside the game, this guy's a disgrace. If you're going to be a poster boy QB you gotta do it up like Brady.... have a hot actress raising your kid while you bang the hottest set of legs on the planet.

Don't slum around with an American Idol loser and then move on to a brainless has been.

NFL QB's should have their pick of the litter, not pick them out of the litter box.

:lol:

that's really not fair.

and why in hell is he singing in Chicago? Has anyone questioned that??and as far as outside the game, this guy's a disgrace. If you're going to be a poster boy QB you gotta do it up like Brady.... have a hot actress raising your kid while you bang the hottest set of legs on the planet.

Don't slum around with an American Idol loser and then move on to a brainless has been.

NFL QB's should have their pick of the litter, not pick them out of the litter box.

Aint he from there?

it just cracks me up to see everyday joes on a message board with other schmucks (i include myself here) raging on some guy who is a starting QB on a NFL team and a good one at that, Millionaire, Scratch golfer, dating hot chicks from hollywood because he can't sing

he hasn't won a playoff game his first 2 years starting.....I guess no QB has ever done that and then go on to win anything? at least he doesn't have his MOM running her mouth trying to protect him (Mcnabb)

Yeah, it's not normal for a mom to stand up for her child at all. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's not normal for a mom to stand up for her child at all. :rolleyes:

when you are close to 30 it is! c'mon, what other QB's mom do you see doing that ish? or ish, any player in general.

when you are close to 30 it is! c'mon, what other QB's mom do you see doing that ish? or ish, any player in general.

You didn't see Lebron's mom the other night? :lol:

I know Lebron is not a QB, but it's another player. You can't knock the guys for having a loving mom.

It's not 5's fault Romo has two Dads

let me see Pro Bowl QB, scrath golfer, has banged Carrie Underwood and Jessica Simpson..............what a loser

Haha, and people say I have a man-crush on Eli! :roll:

You didn't see Lebron's mom the other night? :lol:

I know Lebron is not a QB, but it's another player. You can't knock the guys for having a loving mom.

I did, did you see him tell her to sit down? that was some funny ish!

Haha, and people say I have a man-crush on Eli! :roll:

I'm a h*mo for romo

let me see Pro Bowl QB, scrath golfer, has banged Carrie Underwood and Jessica Simpson..............what a loser

I love how Cowboys fans always list his sexual conquests when defending the man. :lol:

I love how Cowboys fans always list his sexual conquests when defending the man. :lol:

yeah, and what has-been or never-will-be in the music/acting industry hasn't destroyed Simpson's snootch.

yeah, and what has-been or never-will-be in the music/acting industry hasn't destroyed Simpson's snootch.

Pretty valid point.

well his sexual conquests have nothing to do with him playing QB

but if you are gonna act like he's some f'n dork, then they are relavent

T.O might be a good actor. He deserves a few Oscars for some of his performances. There's that suicide attempt, I was convinced for a few seconds that he was really dying or something and who can forget that emotional performance he put on for the media while he was crying over Tony Romo, that there was pretty convincing.

On to Tony Romo, he may get a record deal, just look at Jessica Simpson who sounds tone-deaf at the end of every song she's singing, I'm sure she's thinking she's sounding like Mariah Carey or somebody. Then Ashlee Simpson who sounds like she's dying and crying out for help on every track. If those girls can get a deal, I don't see why Tony can't.

But I rather buy T.O's movie than Tony's album.

Onto Tony being the man because he's banging Jessica Simpson. Get real! Every man in hollywood by now has banged Jessica Simpson! She's nothing special anymore. That's like calling Reggie Bush the man because he's dating Kim Kardashian, is by the way prettier than Jessica Simpson, we all know where Kim's been!.

There should be a poll.

What's worse. t.o.'s attempt at acting or Tony's attempt at singing.

Done.