Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Procus

The thing about Specter and Spygate

Arlen's wearing his prosecutor hat. Though the NFL is not in a court of law on this one (yet), Arlen has effectively put the league on trial for its handling of the scandal. He uses his skill as a prosecutor to expose the holes in the the Commissioner's statements and report of its investigation.

Specter needs to stop wasting time...

Everybody knows he's an avid Eagles fan...And the more he pursues it, the more he looks like a disgruntled Eagles fan...

He should just leave it alone...Because his investigation won't get the results of Super Bowl 39 overturned....It won't get give the Eagles a Super Bowl ring and he should just move on and leave that alone, stop wasting the time and money it's taking to go through with this...

As an Eagle fan the whole thing reaks of sour grapes. Not that their isn't an issue. But Sen Spector, in today's world, this issue can't be at the top of your list.

I don't think a lot of you see the full significance of the cheating. Do you all realize how much money is bet on the super bowl each year?

Cheating over the last 7 years could have lost people litterally tens of billions of dollars.

I don't think a lot of you see the full significance of the cheating. Do you all realize how much money is bet on the super bowl each year?

Cheating over the last 7 years could have lost people litterally tens of billions of dollars.

Well obviously there is a lot of money involved, and the politicians will gravitate towards the money. But gambling is exactly that, a gamble. Let's worry about more important things

Well obviously there is a lot of money involved, and the politicians will gravitate towards the money. But gambling is exactly that, a gamble. Let's worry about more important things

The most important thing in politics is money. There for, this is very important.

Specter needs to stop wasting time...

Everybody knows he's an avid Eagles fan...And the more he pursues it, the more he looks like a disgruntled Eagles fan...

He should just leave it alone...Because his investigation won't get the results of Super Bowl 39 overturned....It won't get give the Eagles a Super Bowl ring and he should just move on and leave that alone, stop wasting the time and money it's taking to go through with this...

Exactly, I think he is embarrassing himself beyond no return, he needs to worry about other things, not football.

Arlen's wearing his prosecutor hat. Though the NFL is not in a court of law on this one (yet), Arlen has effectively put the league on trial for its handling of the scandal. He uses his skill as a prosecutor to expose the holes in the the Commissioner's statements and report of its investigation.

Personally im tired of hearing about it.

I'm more tired of seeing all the nay-sayers shove this thing under the rug. The Senator is not spending every waking moment worrying about spygate, the rest of the Senate wouldn't stand for it. Senator Spector is following up on a potential anti-trust issue. Obviously he feels the NFL hasn't done an exemplary job of investigating this matter.

Cough cough COMCAST cough cough

The Senator is doing his job representing his constituents.

People getting on Spector not realizing or knowing or even bother to figure out what he does.

Stop bring up Spector unless you knew what he does period. Obviously nobody has an ounce of a clue.

But then again, do Philly fans really know anything, I mean continueing to run mouths without actually knowing what is going on.

Comcast has nothing to do with this. Its not about COMCAST you morons, its about the NFL taking games that we want to watch. But go ahead, continue to be ignorant because that is just Philly.

People getting on Spector not realizing or knowing or even bother to figure out what he does.

Stop bring up Spector unless you knew what he does period. Obviously nobody has an ounce of a clue.

But then again, do Philly fans really know anything, I mean continueing to run mouths without actually knowing what is going on.

Comcast has nothing to do with this. Its not about COMCAST you morons, its about the NFL taking games that we want to watch. But go ahead, continue to be ignorant because that is just Philly.

Care to enlighten us? Or are you all tuckered out after insulting everyone in Philadelphia without saying why?

The guy who brought up Comcast lives in Massachusetts and is a Patriot fan. Pay attention.

Wayne Gretzky's Wife and Nick Lachey bet 10K on the coin toss every year!

The guy who brought up Comcast lives in Massachusetts and is a Patriot fan. Pay attention.

What does that have to do Comcast being one of Spector biggest contributor and Comcast is in a huge debate over the NFL Network being charged as a premium channel instead of a sport tier channel like Comcast want it to be?

So why do you think Spector doesn't let spygate close? If you think it is because he an Eagles Fan wouldn't the other Sentors from other States be more involved? Especially the ones that lost a SB to the Patriots?

Comcast fued with the NFL has a lot to do with it.

But there a really good chance that the Congess Judicial committee will not agree with Spector and decline to have an investigation.

I have no problem with an investigation if Spector pay for it with his own money. Almost 40% of my hard earn paycheck goes to taxes and I'm paying almost $4 a gallon for gas. Investigate all you want just don't use any of my f...ing tax money.

I have no problem with an investigation if Spector pay for it with his own money. Almost 40% of my hard earn paycheck goes to taxes and I'm paying almost $4 a gallon for gas. Investigate all you want just don't use any of my f...ing tax money.

Hey buddy, you have no idea what your tax money is doing. Not going to fight the NFL is not going to change your 40% nor your gas bill. He can use my part of taxes.

I'm more tired of seeing all the nay-sayers shove this thing under the rug. The Senator is not spending every waking moment worrying about spygate, the rest of the Senate wouldn't stand for it. Senator Spector is following up on a potential anti-trust issue. Obviously he feels the NFL hasn't done an exemplary job of investigating this matter.

Specter is an embarassment to the Senate. Maybe we should be looking into his Comcast ties, seems to be the most likely reason for him to go after the NFL. Wish he presented the same vigor for working on solutions with the economy, the war and the outragious gas prices. These seem to be more pressing concerns than whether or not the NFL should have destroyed tapes of a coach's signals.