Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brotherd

uk eagles fan

just want to say hi to all eagles fans from the otherside of the pond just checked out philly heat on you tube keep sticking it to the cowboys guys and get behind our players for the season ahead god i love this team

Welcome aboard. Most of us are getting completely psyched for the upcoming season, while a very small minority is still complaining about not getting Randy Moss......

In addition to winning a Super Bowl of course, the next most persistent and everlasting goal is sticking it to the Cowboys.

just want to say hi to all eagles fans from the otherside of the pond just checked out philly heat on you tube keep sticking it to the cowboys guys and get behind our players for the season ahead god i love this team

:worthy:Eagle_smiley.jpg

:flex: Awesome and welcome!! It's great to see fans everywhere-- you know better than I that you certainly picked the best team to follow. My sister recently studied abroad in London and met alot of American football fans... hopefully they can get you an Eagles game in London instead of that winning combination of the Giants and Dolphins.

The original..... and best!!! :D

Hey I just noticed your sig there... maybe you should get to more games... they could use the help.

Gooday Mate, let's put anotha shrimp on tha barbi!

I used to date a girl named, "Barbi." B-)

Welcome aboard. Most of us are getting completely psyched for the upcoming season, while a very small minority is still complaining about not getting Randy Moss......

In addition to winning a Super Bowl of course, the next most persistent and everlasting goal is sticking it to the Cowboys.

the wait for the new season is killing me have we got enough cap room to sign chad johnson or would he be too much of a distraction i think we need him also glad to be here on the boards with you all.

:flex: Awesome and welcome!! It's great to see fans everywhere-- you know better than I that you certainly picked the best team to follow. My sister recently studied abroad in London and met alot of American football fans... hopefully they can get you an Eagles game in London instead of that winning combination of the Giants and Dolphins.

the eagles in britain would be fantastic they only picked the dolphins because they have a big fan base.the cowboys have a big following to i know there is no shame with some people americas team ha ha ha

a fellow celt how are you i take it you want the gers to get stuffed tonight

Hey I just noticed your sig there... maybe you should get to more games... they could use the help.

a fellow celt how are you i take it you want the gers to get stuffed tonight

70,000 Celtic fans go to Seville and despite loosing we are voted the best fans in Europe. I'm not sure how many Rangers fans went (all the way!) to Manchester but the violence after the game was disgraceful.

Shame St Mirren couldnt do us a job last night, it'll make Thursday interesting anyway!

I was born and raised in Brighouse, West Yorks. Been here over 20 yrs and Eagles fan since day 1!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!

Bring on the Cards next Sun!

Hi.

Another Eagle fan here from Sussex, England. Girlfriend is from Paoli PA, so got to follow the Eagles RIGHT!?!? Eagle_smiley.jpg

So pumped for Sunday.... Fly Eagles Fly...! Eagle_smiley.jpgEagle_smiley.jpg