Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brotherd

uk eagles fan

Cowboys @ Eagles on channel 5 over here November 8th :-)

Have channel 5 still got Monday night then? That's good - heard somewhere we weren't getting it over here in the UK.

Have channel 5 still got Monday night then? That's good - heard somewhere we weren't getting it over here in the UK.

Season starts on 5 this weekend sunday night/monday morning at 12:50 till 4:30 :-) I don't have sky so channel 5 is the only way i can watch it on the tv, try and watch it online as much as i can aswell.

There is no MNF over here, except if you have Game Pass for this season. Seems like Sky financially don't want to broadcast it even though they have the rights. Recession, blah, blah, blah........

There is no MNF over here, except if you have Game Pass for this season. Seems like Sky financially don't want to broadcast it even though they have the rights. Recession, blah, blah, blah........

The TV deal over here got renegotiated at the end of last season so we've lost a lot coverage - you can watch the games legally through the net if your broadband connection is good enough. But it's not the same. NFL network coverage is up and down depending on product placements.

We may not even have SNF next year

Let's go Birds. Londo-based fan here.

We also have a forum for all UK-based NFL fans at www.nfloutofhours.co.uk - come check us out, you'll have a great time.

Another London based Eagle here.

Coming out for the first game of the season though at the Linc!

Eagles fan from Wellingborough, Northants.

Totally knackerd as I sat up until 5am watcing the Eagles beat the NY Midgets then had two hours sleep before going to work.

Worth it though :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Newcastle here. This is my first season following the NFL, but I'm already staying up til 4/5am cheering on the Eagles.

Another UK Eagle fan!! Jealous that America get all the good sports like Football and Basketball and we are stuck with our games. The ****otty football with the girls in shorts!

Anyway! i thaught the Eagles played stupidly well the last few games last season and it looked like promising start to the 2011/2012 campain! Me and some friends are thinking this might just be the Eagles year and one of my mates is a Ravens fan (i know) and the other a steelers fan (again, i know) !!

Also me and the boys are exstatic about the endding of the lockout! about time, all have strong views... it was stupid to start with just happy it's over!

This is hopefully our year and as i get no Football channels i'm gonna be reading up on the team!

Good Luck!

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Hi there :)

Just spreading the word about the new Eagles fan club which we've set up for UK and Irish fans and thought you might perhaps be interested :)

We have just launched our website, with much more content to come: articles, fantasy leagues, competitions, meet-ups and much more is in the works:

http://www.britisheagles.co.uk

It's free to join, which you can do by clicking the link below:

http://britisheagles.co.uk/membership.html

Upon registering you will be posted a personal membership card and welcome letter!

If you're interested in writing anything for the club then article submissions are greatly welcomed. You can either PM me or email stuff to james@britisheagles.co.uk

I hope you'll be interested in getting involved. The more the merrier and hopefully we can solidify and expand the Eagles fanbase in the UK and Ireland :)

UK! UK! UK!

I love the fact that we have fans of our Iggles overseas!!

Spread the word and spread the love for the Eagles!!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!

Hi there :)

Just spreading the word about the new Eagles fan club which we've set up for UK and Irish fans and thought you might perhaps be interested :)

We have just launched our website, with much more content to come: articles, fantasy leagues, competitions, meet-ups and much more is in the works:

http://www.britisheagles.co.uk

It's free to join, which you can do by clicking the link below:

http://britisheagles...membership.html

Upon registering you will be posted a personal membership card and welcome letter!

If you're interested in writing anything for the club then article submissions are greatly welcomed. You can either PM me or email stuff to james@britisheagles.co.uk

I hope you'll be interested in getting involved. The more the merrier and hopefully we can solidify and expand the Eagles fanbase in the UK and Ireland :)

The more the merrier indeed, growing by the day we are.

UK! UK! UK!

I love the fact that we have fans of our Iggles overseas!!

Spread the word and spread the love for the Eagles!!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!

your damn right British iggles FTW!!!!!! :D

I'll be heading to London from September 25th to October 1st on business. I've made sure that my flight leaves from the US on Saturday so that I'll be arriving in London 11:00am Sunday morning (local time)... so that gives me 7 hours to get settled at the hotel meander about a bit and then find a place to watch the Eagles game.

Any advice on where to go? Apparently there is a Bodeans on the same block as my hotel (Apex on Seething), and there is a Sports Cafe a bit away (2.5 miles or so). Would love to meet up with any local birds fans.

Any advice on where to go? Apparently there is a Bodeans on the same block as my hotel (Apex on Seething), and there is a Sports Cafe a bit away (2.5 miles or so). Would love to meet up with any local birds fans.

After checking things out, I'll be heading to:

Sports Bar & Grill Farringdon:

19-25 Cowcross Street,

London,

EC1M 6DQ

t: 020 7251 3813

Exchanged e-mail with the manager who says he'll definitely have the Eagles-Giants game on.

It's also closer (1.5 miles) to my hotel than the Sports Cafe.

If I'd have seen this sooner, I'd have replied.

There are plenty of places showing the NFL in London by all accounts. Wouldn't recommend the Sports Cafe unless it's full of Eagle fans, which I doubt it will be. Soul less describes it.

If you are looking for a local crowd, try NFLUK.com for tips. Might not be Eagle fans entirely, but you may find a local bar to watch it in with a proper crowd.

Am down in London as well at the weekend as I am playing in the British Finals in Crystal Palace. Will be going to the sports cafe in Leicster square as most of the guys who were competing should be there as well so should be a good atmosphere. Eagles game will definitely be on TV but have not heard of the team they are playing. Sounds like a bunch of punks! :devil:

Hello to all you Eagles fans out there in the great wide world, Lovin the Eagles chances this season, even after they got robbed on sunday. (Dunta Robinson needs more than a 40k fine by the way)

Fly Eagles, fly!