Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dmac5

AJ Feeley's favorite receiver arrested!

John Clayton just reported that Lofa Tatupu was arrested on Saturday. Don't have a link yet.

Scared me for a minute. I forgot about Tatupu. I was thinking it was Asante Samuel for a minute there.

Scared me for a minute. I forgot about Tatupu. I was thinking it was Asante Samuel for a minute there.

For a second I did too. :lol:

Another one to the list of " Hey, i'm an NFL player, make millions, yet I don't get it"

Another one to the list of " Hey, i'm an NFL player, make millions, yet I don't get it"

Apperantly, making millions has helped him "get" a supply of alcohol. ;)

What a funny subject line! I almost forgot about how AJ practically tried to play catch with Lofa during the last Seahawks vs Eagles game.

And speaking about Lofa, he's lucky that nobody got hurt or killed as a result of this incident.

your not the only one.

You're in the NFL...you make millions of dollars....call a Fin cab d-bag!!!!!!!

they cant, they are above the law. ;)

I was thinking Ronde Barber until I remembered that he was DMac's #1.

It cracks me up that lots of QB's have a guy that absolutely OWNS them. :lol:

There's gotta be an AJ Feeley punch line here somewhere.

I was thinking the same thing but I just can't come up with it for some reason... :huh:

I agree all these ball players and celeb's getting busted for DUI is just stupid, If you know your going out drinkin why not grab a limo or like you said call a cab their cockyness is beyond me.

I'm disapointed in him. Having spent time in Seattle I know he did some good things for the community and the Seahawks really played him up as a charachter player.

My first reaction was why is he driving a Hyundai?

The police report said an officer parked in his patrol car just after 2 a.m. Saturday observed Tatupu driving a 2006 Hyundai in excess of 50 mph in a 35 mph zone on a main city street and making erratic lane changes without signaling.