Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vegito61283

Where would you

I've never had a problem with Pittsburgh, well except when they play us of course.

Same here regarding the Eagles. Maybe it is the Eagles fans who go to Penn State and have to deal with the obnoxious Steeler fans. I guess that can make you hate a team.

No, I was only making a point earlier on the logic. I think the Giants are behind the Cowboys in the NFC and are just ahead of a few of the other teams I mentioned in my last post. I think the Packers are being underated on this board. It could be because when the played the Eagles last season they didn't play very well. They won a ton of games and like I said they were a field goal away from going to the Super Bowl.

I know, Favre is gone, but Rodgers has been sitting around for a long time. He shouldn't be surprised with what he sees unlike any other backup with limited experience. He has been holding the clip board for a while. He should be pretty good.

Also, this isn't a knock on the Eagles either, they may be good this year as well. Even if they are or aren't a playoff team, the games played between the Eagles and Giants are always going to be competitive, doesn't matter who is having a good or bad year in those games. For either team to have a chance they must stay healthy at key positions and have depth at those spots. I know that this is a given, but it is what it is...

:lol: Well I don't even know why we were arguing. I guess we just hold a little less importance in the previous season's Super Bowl.

The Steelers, no. The queer Penguins and whiny b***h Cindy, yes! :lol:

please...if he offered ****, you'd take it...

:rolleyes:

please...if he offered ****, you'd take it...

:rolleyes:

I'm not attracted to women.

Same here regarding the Eagles. Maybe it is the Eagles fans who go to Penn State and have to deal with the obnoxious Steeler fans. I guess that can make you hate a team.

Yep. Pretty much.

At least it ain't like the Brady Quinn pictures floating around the internet. :lol:

you mean the one where he and 2 other queers are grabbing ****?

I don't care for your story. Putting the Eagles number 1 is just crazy. If you and your wife, co-workers, boss, mom, butcher, etc. can't see that then maybe you all need to watch more football. You have the Giants at 10, Eagles at 1, the Browns before the Patriots and Colts. There are so many things wrong with that ranking.

I can't get past the Eagles being number 1 and I'm an Eagles fan. I don't even think one person in this thread agreed with the Eagles being number one and you are on the EAGLES MESSAGE BOARD. That should tell you something.

Well you would care if you actually met them and talked to them and knew how knowledgable they are compared to your lazy ignorant and self-important a s s. They know a lot more than I do and look at things in a lot more angles than you can probably even count. Now I know you think you are smart and good at thinking outside the box and I have know way of knowing either way. But you dont go around dissing others you dont know. Grow up, get off the crack and C0kc and get a brain.

Now if you looked at what i had said earlier, I said they did not all agree with me on my ranking of list, but said that they can agree that all them in the top ten belong in the top ten. So bug off and get off your high horse.

You and your boss are idiots, period.

And you are a pansy little a s s **** who sucks his daddy way too often. Get off of daddy and learn to think for yourself. Not like everyone else.

Now everyone, we are getting off track. This thread was supposed to be about where you would rank the NFL teams. Not about who was wrong or stupid or or what-have-you. You make your list and comment respectfully your agreement or disagreement. That is what you do. NOT what is going on. Leave that crap in the rant and rave. You want to copy this article and take it there, be my guess. But leave this article to people who want to be respectful and talk intelligent, not disrepectful.

Well you would care if you actually met them and talked to them and knew how knowledgable they are compared to your lazy ignorant and self-important a s s. They know a lot more than I do and look at things in a lot more angles than you can probably even count. Now I know you think you are smart and good at thinking outside the box and I have know way of knowing either way. But you dont go around dissing others you dont know. Grow up, get off the crack and C0kc and get a brain.

Now if you looked at what i had said earlier, I said they did not all agree with me on my ranking of list, but said that they can agree that all them in the top ten belong in the top ten. So bug off and get off your high horse.

And you are a pansy little a s s **** who sucks his daddy way too often. Get off of daddy and learn to think for yourself. Not like everyone else.

Now everyone, we are getting off track. This thread was supposed to be about where you would rank the NFL teams. Not about who was wrong or stupid or or what-have-you. You make your list and comment respectfully your agreement or disagreement. That is what you do. NOT what is going on. Leave that crap in the rant and rave. You want to copy this article and take it there, be my guess. But leave this article to people who want to be respectful and talk intelligent, not disrepectful.

And you're a little bit** too? STFU you little baby. Your rankings suck just like you and your mom.

Vegito61283

I disagree with everything you say.

Everybody disagrees with him.

Homerism at its finest in this thread!

In reality, I would say the top 10 would probably look more like this...

1. Patriots

2. Colts

3. Giants

4. Cowboys

5. Jaguars

6. Chargers

7. Steelers

8. Vikings

9. Browns

10. Saints

The birds have guaranteed us another eight win season........Bon appetite tailgaters! Do they think by winning the last three games they're on the right track? Help us!!! Spuds! where are you?

Pats

Colts

Chargers

Cowboys

Jags

Giants

Steelers

Browns

Seahawks

Eagles

Bucs

Packers

Titans

Saints

Vikings

Panthers

Redskins

Jets

Texans

Broncos

Bills

Cardinals

Ravens

Bengals

Raiders

Bears

Chiefs

Dolphins

Lions

Rams

49ers

Falcons

I think the Pats, Chargers, Colts, Cowboys, Giants, and Jags are elite teams.

Everyone between the Steelers and Jets are good teams.

And everyone below the Jets is either below average or bad.

Come on, these are always a joke. You have Eagles fans ranking the Eagles in the top 3 and you have Giants fans ranking the Giants in the top 3 when they weren't even a top 3 team LAST year. They aren't going to get better. They had a good run in the playoffs, awesome but they are in no way a top 3 team.

To the original poster: what is your defense of putting the Eagles #1?

To the Giants fan who ranked the Giants #3, what is your defense for that? Winning the Super Bowl last year is not a reason.

High five!

No NFC team is head and shoulders better than NY. NY also win playoffs games, unlike the team in Texas.

High five!

No NFC team is head and shoulders better than NY. NY also win playoffs games, unlike the team in Texas.

I would say Dallas is better but I wouldn't put either in the top 3.

Guest Rowan
If I had go pick the team in the NFC this year it would be the Cowboys. They had the best team in the league last year and came up short. That doesn't mean, like last year, that they won't get beat. But any sane Eagle or Giant fan can see how good they are. I love the fact that we can throw the last 11 years in the faces of Cowboy fans but the truth of the matter is that all things being even, they have the best team in the division and the NFC.

I think I love you.

Thank you for your objectivity. I know it was difficult, but I think you're right on. I try very carefully to keep homerism in check on this board, so I thank you for stating what I would have stated.

1. Patriots

2. Colts

3. Giants

4. Cowboys

5. Jaguars

6. Chargers

7. Steelers

8. Vikings

9. Browns

10. Saints

In reality, the giants are not a top 3 team in terms of talent. The chances of them slipping by to win another superbowl are unbelievably slim and i'd rate them in the lower half of the top ten. call me a homer, but thats how i feel. i'm also not sold on the saints or the vikings.

In reality, the giants are not a top 3 team in terms of talent. The chances of them slipping by to win another superbowl are unbelievably slim and i'd rate them in the lower half of the top ten. call me a homer, but thats how i feel. i'm also not sold on the saints or the vikings.

I agree.

This is what I have been saying the entire time. They weren't a top 3 team when they won the Super Bowl last season and they still aren't. The beauty of the NFL is that you don't have to be the "best" team in terms of talent and consistent performance. You just need to play the best at the right time.

1. Patriots

2. Colts

3. Giants

4. Cowboys

5. Jaguars

6. Chargers

7. Steelers

8. Vikings

9. Browns

10. Saints

True, you're a pure homer with this ranking

The Giants ARE NOT better than:

Jags

Chargers

Vikings (they just owned you last year and AP didn't even play)

Go away!

See- this is the only reason why i wish the Giants never beat the Pats. They make rankings like this. How do the Eagles not even get mentioned in the top 10 but you have the Vikings and Saints in their and we punished both of them in there home stadium?

The irony in the whole thing is that you put a team that punished you in Giants stadium w/o it's best player lower than you. The team that you beat in the SB- you have them ranked as the #1 team???????

Either your rankings are off and you don't know what you're doing OR you're admitting that the Giants got lucky in winning that game.................. (hmmmmm)