Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vegito61283

Where would you

True, you're a pure homer with this ranking

The Giants ARE NOT better than:

Jags

Chargers

Vikings (they just owned you last year and AP didn't even play)

Go away!

See- this is the only reason why i wish the Giants never beat the Pats. They make rankings like this. How do the Eagles not even get mentioned in the top 10 but you have the Vikings and Saints in their and we punished both of them in there home stadium?

The irony in the whole thing is that you put a team that punished you in Giants stadium w/o it's best player lower than you. The team that you beat in the SB- you have them ranked as the #1 team???????

Either your rankings are off and you don't know what you're doing OR you're admitting that the Giants got lucky in winning that game.................. (hmmmmm)

The Giants are not as good as the Chargers...The Jags are debatable...the Vikings are not as good as the Giants...

You don't win a championship on "luck"..you have to be good too....The Birds got their fare share of it during their "Glory Days" and came away with nothing but broken hearts because they were never good enough...I'm so sick of hearing that from a jealous and championship starved fan base...

Come on, these are always a joke. You have Eagles fans ranking the Eagles in the top 3 and you have Giants fans ranking the Giants in the top 3 when they weren't even a top 3 team LAST year. They aren't going to get better. They had a good run in the playoffs, awesome but they are in no way a top 3 team.

To the original poster: what is your defense of putting the Eagles #1?

To the Giants fan who ranked the Giants #3, what is your defense for that? Winning the Super Bowl last year is not a reason.

Yeah you are right, winning the SB, beating the 2 best teams in the NFC and then beating the best in AFC, actually best overall. That's not a good reason. You idiot.

Yeah you are right, winning the SB, beating the 2 best teams in the NFC and then beating the best in AFC, actually best overall. That's not a good reason. You idiot.

Sorry but power rankings are made based on talent and consistent performace. Giants are outmatched by several teams in both of those categories. Now if it was the best Cinderella teams than the Giants would be number one followed by the Browns.

Sorry but power rankings are made based on talent and consistent performace. Giants are outmatched by several teams in both of those categories. Now if it was the best Cinderella teams than the Giants would be number one followed by the Browns.

The Giants have the 2nd best collection of talent in the conference, hands down....so placing them around 5 or 6 is completely accurate...Above them are Indy, NE, Dallas, SD, and maybe Jacksonville...

The Giants are not as good as the Chargers...The Jags are debatable...the Vikings are not as good as the Giants...

You don't win a championship on "luck"..you have to be good too....The Birds got their fare share of it during their "Glory Days" and came away with nothing but broken hearts because they were never good enough...I'm so sick of hearing that from a jealous and championship starved fan base...

Get off your high horse. You guys replay the same old insults over and over and they're boring.

The Giants have the 2nd best collection of talent in the conference, hands down....so placing them around 5 or 6 is completely accurate...Above them are Indy, NE, Dallas, SD, and maybe Jacksonville...

We have no way of knowing who is gonna be the most talented in the 08' season. Last time I checked, it hasn't started yet.

This is what I have been saying. I don't put them in the top three though. They had a great postseason where you only have to win 4 straight (I know it is tough. One win was against the lowly Bucs and the other was against a division rival and those games are always a toss up). They were very average during the regular season and probably will do the same this upcoming season. Not to mention the fact they couldn't win at home at all. A top 3 team wins at home. Period.

This is what I have been saying. I don't put them in the top three though. They had a great postseason where you only have to win 4 straight (I know it is tough. One win was against the lowly Bucs and the other was against a division rival and those games are always a toss up). They were very average during the regular season and probably will do the same this upcoming season. Not to mention the fact they couldn't win at home at all. A top 3 team wins at home. Period.

10-6 is not average...

8-8, on the otherhand

:whistle:

10-6 is not average...

8-8, on the otherhand

You're a regular green beret, detective asscake. :rolleyes:

Get off your high horse. You guys replay the same old insults over and over and they're boring.

We have no way of knowing who is gonna be the most talented in the 08' season. Last time I checked, it hasn't started yet.

just like the whole

"Giants were lucky"

"Giants are flukes who will revert back to themselves next year"

just like the whole

"Giants were lucky"

"Giants are flukes who will revert back to themselves next year"

When have I said these things? Find my posts.

I congratulated you after the win and you know that. You Giant fans need to stop classifying Eagles fans as saying the same things.

But don't get me wrong, just because the Giants won the superbowl last year doesn't mean they are locks to win this year.

When have I said these things? Find my posts.

I congratulated you after the win and you know that. You Giant fans need to stop classifying Eagles fans as saying the same things.

But don't get me wrong, just because the Giants won the superbowl last year doesn't mean they are locks to win this year.

I didn't mean you, but the jealousy and/or diminishing what the Giants did to become champions is almost pathetic...

I didn't mean you, but the jealousy and/or diminishing what the Giants did to become champions is almost pathetic...

Didn't some of you guys diminish our draft picks and signings? :rolleyes:

The "diminishing" thing is done to every team. That's just how it is.

Didn't some of you guys diminish our draft picks and signings? :rolleyes:

The "diminishing" thing is done to every team. That's just how it is.

true...

:rolleyes:

10-6 is not average...

8-8, on the otherhand

Ok, a little above average.

Jerk

You're crazy! The Vikings are better than the Giants! Obviously, you didn't watch the game in Giant/Jet Stadium. On top of all that, AP didn't play, they added Berrian, they added the League Sack leader in Allen and they also upgraded their secondary with Madieu Williams.

I can't believe you're saying a team is not better than you when they punished you last year- IN YOUR STADIUM!!!!! Shoot- Let me join the fun then: The Eagles are better than the Giants. Even though you swept us last year

And stop all this jealous crap! No one is jealous of the damn Giants! Cowboys, Niners, Steelers, Skins and Pats fan all say that you all got lucky and got on a hot streak at the right time. I guess they're jealous too huh? Even though they have the same if not more rings then you.

I don't think the Vikings are that good, or are better than the Giants, but Darren Sharper always finds a way to make that arguable. :lol:

You're crazy! The Vikings are better than the Giants! Obviously, you didn't watch the game in Giant/Jet Stadium. On top of all that, AP didn't play, they added Berrian, they added the League Sack leader in Allen and they also upgraded their secondary with Madieu Williams.

I can't believe you're saying a team is not better than you when they punished you last year- IN YOUR STADIUM!!!!! Shoot- Let me join the fun then: The Eagles are better than the Giants. Even though you swept us last year

And stop all this jealous crap! No one is jealous of the damn Giants! Cowboys, Niners, Steelers, Skins and Pats fan all say that you all got lucky and got on a hot streak at the right time. I guess they're jealous too huh? Even though they have the same if not more rings then you.

:lol:

Madieu Wiliams sucks for starters....Tavaris Jackson is still their QB last time I checked...

The Eagles are not better, so don't even start that ish....last time I checked you're an 8-8 squad hoping your injury prone QB can get you to 10 wins...Dallas fans are bitter we beat them, so I expect that...The others, I don't give a crap about....

Madieu Wiliams sucks for starters....Tavaris Jackson is still their QB last time I checked...

The Eagles are not better, so don't even start that ish....last time I checked you're an 8-8 squad hoping your injury prone QB can get you to 10 wins...Dallas fans are bitter we beat them, so I expect that...The others, I don't give a crap about....

It's not like you think that's possible or anything. :whistle::rolleyes:

Last time I checked- Tavaris completed 10 of 12 passes for 129 yrds and a TD against your squad on their way to a 41-17 thumping.

Eli (or GOD as you call him) went 21-49 for 273 1 TD and 4 Ints in the same game

Last time I checked- How many times in his Career has McNabb beaten the Giants? I'll let you figure it out

Oh- Don't forget the last team to knock you out of the playoffs either

AND- WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU!!!!

It's not like you think that's possible or anything. :whistle::rolleyes:

Yeah- like their squad didn't go 8-8 the year before, win 10 games and the SB

Last time I checked- Tavaris completed 10 of 12 passes for 129 yrds and a TD against your squad on their way to a 41-17 thumping.

Eli (or GOD as you call him) went 21-49 for 273 1 TD and 4 Ints in the same game

Last time I checked- How many times in his Career has McNabb beaten the Giants? I'll let you figure it out

Oh- Don't forget the last team to knock you out of the playoffs either

AND- WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU!!!!

So because Minnesota throttled the Giants for one of their 6 losses, they are better than the team that won the Super Bowl?...Right...Les, you lost it pal. Seriously, Tararis Jackson was gonna beat Dallas? Or GB in those conditions? Belichick's D would have made him look like a buffoon. Sorry, but you cannot be more wrong about the Vikings being better. How many times has Eli beaten McNabb? The argument you made is ridiculous. So you knocked us out of the playoffs? Big deal, you were on the couch with us 6 days later. In fact, all your post-seasons end that way. They most likely will this year too. And, sadly, no, the Philadelphia Eagles were not better last season. They are not currently better. Nor will they be better in the 2008 NFL season. Why do you think they are? Because they added a CB whom was virtually invisible 2 times in a month against the Giants? Or maybe all the other "impact" free agents you brought in like Klecko...Maybe your undersized WR you drafted? Sorry, but I'm not buying....