Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vegito61283

Where would you

:lol:

So because Minnesota throttled the Giants for one of their 6 losses, they are better than the team that won the Super Bowl?...Right...Les, you lost it pal. Seriously, Tararis Jackson was gonna beat Dallas? Or GB in those conditions? Belichick's D would have made him look like a buffoon. Sorry, but you cannot be more wrong about the Vikings being better. How many times has Eli beaten McNabb? The argument you made is ridiculous. So you knocked us out of the playoffs? Big deal, you were on the couch with us 6 days later. In fact, all your post-seasons end that way. They most likely will this year too. And, sadly, no, the Philadelphia Eagles were not better last season. They are not currently better. Nor will they be better in the 2008 NFL season. Why do you think they are? Because they added a CB whom was virtually invisible 2 times in a month against the Giants? Or maybe all the other "impact" free agents you brought in like Klecko...Maybe your undersized WR you drafted? Sorry, but I'm not buying....

Wow. How do you know how good or bad we'll be next year?

A CB who was invisible against the Giants? Didn't know his career was measured by games ONLY against the Giants. :rolleyes:

Who said Klecko was an impact FA? He's here for special teams and to try out for FB. Don't exaggerate.

An undersized WR? That's funny. I remember people calling Westbrook and Trent Cole undersized.

Okay Rich, you REALLY think the Eagles are that bad?

Sorry, but I'm not buying. :lol:

Wow. How do you know how good or bad we'll be next year?

A CB who was invisible against the Giants? Didn't know his career was measured by games ONLY against the Giants. :rolleyes:

Who said Klecko was an impact FA? He's here for special teams and to try out for FB. Don't exaggerate.

An undersized WR? That's funny. I remember people calling Westbrook and Trent Cole undersized.

Okay Rich, you REALLY think the Eagles are that bad?

Sorry, but I'm not buying. :lol:

No they won't be bad..I think they are a playoff team who may get lucky (sound familiar) in the playoffs...I don't think they are a legitimate SB contender though..Heck, at best they could be the 4th best team in the conference

No they won't be bad..I think they are a playoff team who may get lucky (sound familiar) in the playoffs...I don't think they are a legitimate SB contender though..Heck, at best they could be the 4th best team in the conference

Every time you let an Eagles fan get under your skin and piss you off, your opinion on the Eagles changes. Interesting.

BTW, were people calling the Giants a legit SB contender before last season started? I think not. The point is we can say all we think is going to happen, but in truth we don't know ISH.

Every time you let an Eagles fan get under your skin and piss you off, your opinion on the Eagles changes. Interesting.

Les doesn't bother me...

So because Minnesota throttled the Giants for one of their 6 losses, they are better than the team that won the Super Bowl?...Right...Les, you lost it pal. Seriously, Tararis Jackson was gonna beat Dallas? Or GB in those conditions? Belichick's D would have made him look like a buffoon. Sorry, but you cannot be more wrong about the Vikings being better. How many times has Eli beaten McNabb? The argument you made is ridiculous. So you knocked us out of the playoffs? Big deal, you were on the couch with us 6 days later. In fact, all your post-seasons end that way. They most likely will this year too. And, sadly, no, the Philadelphia Eagles were not better last season. They are not currently better. Nor will they be better in the 2008 NFL season. Why do you think they are? Because they added a CB whom was virtually invisible 2 times in a month against the Giants? Or maybe all the other "impact" free agents you brought in like Klecko...Maybe your undersized WR you drafted? Sorry, but I'm not buying....

I don't care about Dallas, GB or Belicheat! Seriously- that argument could go either way. If my memory serves me correctly Dallas swept you, GB beat you as if you stole from their mama and NE set 2 NFL All Time records against you in the same game. You keep talking all this Tavaris Jackson crap but he shredded you and the GREAT DEFENSIVE LINE you have. All I know is that they (MINN) beat the Superbowl Champions Handedly for the 2nd time in a row!!!

We are better than you now, 2009 & 2010 season as well! Rich you got some nerve talking real slick. I got Posts with you on it pratically sacrificing lambs so that your team could win 9 games. You get lucky, win a ring and all of a sudden you're Nostradamus now?

I guess because you extended Coughlin and drafted WEED BOY who lied to everyone and said he didn't use POT to only turn around and send them a letter saying he did, you're the best in the league huh? For this whole Millenium, we've been practically better than you with the exception of 2005 and 2007 and the facts show it.

Sorry to break it to you dude but just because you win the SB, it doesn't mean you're the best team. It means you got the best matchup and the best of the team that particular evening. Play NE again and your a$$ gets dusted! Play Indy and you get dusted. Shoot Minny doesn't choke against the Skins and they punish you in the playoffs as they did in week 12. Stop acting as if the NFL starts and ends with the Giants. You got a ring, wipe the sweat of your head, sit back and hope you can squeak into the playoffs again as a WC.

Oh- you don't have buy anything...... That was for free!

I don't care about Dallas, GB or Belicheat! Seriously- that argument could go either way. If my memory serves me correctly Dallas swept you, GB beat you as if you stole from their mama and NE set 2 NFL All Time records against you in the same game. You keep talking all this Tavaris Jackson crap but he shredded you and the GREAT DEFENSIVE LINE you have. All I know is that they (MINN) beat the Superbowl Champions Handedly for the 2nd time in a row!!!

We are better than you now, 2009 & 2010 season as well! Rich you got some nerve talking real slick. I got Posts with you on it pratically sacrificing lambs so that your team could win 9 games. You get lucky, win a ring and all of a sudden you're Nostradamus now?

I guess because you extended Coughlin and drafted WEED BOY who lied to everyone and said he didn't use POT to only turn around and send them a letter saying he did, you're the best in the league huh? For this whole Millenium, we've been practically better than you with the exception of 2005 and 2007 and the facts show it.

Sorry to break it to you dude but just because you win the SB, it doesn't mean you're the best team. It means you got the best matchup and the best of the team that particular evening. Play NE again and your a$$ gets dusted! Play Indy and you get dusted. Shoot Minny doesn't choke against the Skins and they punish you in the playoffs as they did in week 12. Stop acting as if the NFL starts and ends with the Giants. You got a ring, wipe the sweat of your head, sit back and hope you can squeak into the playoffs again as a WC.

Oh- you don't have buy anything...... That was for free!

Les--IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, TELL ME HOW THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ARE BETTER THAN THE NY GIANTS AS CURRENTLY CONSTITUTED.....

Les--IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, TELL ME HOW THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ARE BETTER THAN THE NY GIANTS AS CURRENTLY CONSTITUTED.....

If he does indeed feel that way, do you honestly think you have the power to change his opinion?

If he does indeed feel that way, do you honestly think you have the power to change his opinion?

step out of the box for a minute and ask people not fans of either team and the majority would conclude that the Giants >> Eagles.....

step out of the box for a minute and ask people not fans of either team and the majority would conclude that the Giants >> Eagles.....

It doesn't matter. Everyone doesn't think the same way. That's why opinions exist.

It doesn't matter. Everyone doesn't think the same way. That's why opinions exist.

thanks for clearing that up for me

As most people including yourself would've said/did say that the Eagles were better than the Giants heading into the 2007 season. How'd that turn out? What about the 2005 season? After 2004, who even thought that the Giants were going be a better team than the Eagles and win the divison in 2005? You're point is mute. I honestly think we are a better team than the Giants. This year- McNabb isn't hobbled and looking over his shoulder at Kolb. We're going to have a better pass rush than last year and we have upgraded the 2ndary along with a Healthy and fully particpating LJ Smith and Dawkins.

As most people including yourself would've said/did say that the Eagles were better than the Giants heading into the 2007 season. How'd that turn out? What about the 2005 season? After 2004, who even thought that the Giants were going be a better team than the Eagles and win the divison in 2005? You're point is mute. I honestly think we are a better team than the Giants. This year- McNabb isn't hobbled and looking over his shoulder at Kolb. We're going to have a better pass rush than last year and we have upgraded the 2ndary along with a Healthy and fully particpating LJ Smith and Dawkins.

Why are you bothering? The majority of the Giant fans on the board (with the exception of like 3 or 4 objective ones) aren't going to see that any team has improved but them.

you are right in that I was among the millions who saw the Giants as a 7 win team last year. I admit I was wrong. I grossly undervalued the talent on the team. I do feel the Giants are the 2nd most talented team in the NFC to Dallas and they will most likely be the 2nd best team to Dallas all seaon long. Winning that Buffalo game last year revealed a lot of truths to me about the Giants. I wouldn't be shocked to see Philly beat out the Giants in the standings, but only because you play a schedule with a weaker winning %....The Giants are obviously more championship ready than Philly...

Why are you bothering? The majority of the Giant fans on the board (with the exception of like 3 or 4 objective ones) aren't going to see that any team has improved but them.

Philly improved, but not to the point where they are going to be looked at as better than NY or Dallas

BTW, were people calling the Giants a legit SB contender before last season started? I think not. The point is we can say all we think is going to happen, but in truth we don't know ISH.

Hell no!!!!!!! I have posts where Rich himself said "I can see us winning 8-10 games and maybe getting into the playoffs."

Now, it's "We're the best ever!" "Eli is is the creator of football" or my personal favorite

Rent any of these movies:

Bruce Almighty

Evan Almighty

Eli Almighty

Hell no!!!!!!! I have posts where Rich himself said "I can see us winning 8-10 games and maybe getting into the playoffs."

Now, it's "We're the best ever!" "Eli is is the creator of football" or my personal favorite

Rent any of these movies:

Bruce Almighty

Evan Almighty

Eli Almighty

I'm not saying any of this...The Giants are a top 10 team and the Eagles are one of the teams just outside the top 10...only a total HOMER would say that's not a fair assessment...

you are right in that I was among the millions who saw the Giants as a 7 win team last year. I admit I was wrong. I grossly undervalued the talent on the team. I do feel the Giants are the 2nd most talented team in the NFC to Dallas and they will most likely be the 2nd best team to Dallas all seaon long. Winning that Buffalo game last year revealed a lot of truths to me about the Giants. I wouldn't be shocked to see Philly beat out the Giants in the standings, but only because you play a schedule with a weaker winning %....The Giants are obviously more championship ready than Philly...

That's what I'm talking about! See, I have no problems with the Giants winning the SB. I got $200 off of the game so I wish you would've shut em' out so I could've gotten another $150

At the end of the day the Giants won the SB. No matter what me or anyone else has to say regarding them getting lucky or whatever have you. It just bothers me to hear all of the people who said that they didn't want Eli, San Diego got the better of the deal with us and my personal favorite "Coughlin's a jerk! I can't believe if we're 5 minutes early to a meeting that we're technically late." now say say "Coughlin has always been the right choice" or "We always knew Eli had it in him, that's why we made the deal for him in 2004."

That which you just posted above is some real talk. I can respect that because I remember where the basis of that came from

I'm not saying any of this...The Giants are a top 10 team and the Eagles are one of the teams just outside the top 10...only a total HOMER would say that's not a fair assessment...

IMO

1.Pats

2.Colts

3.Jags

4.Giants

5.Cowboys

6.Chargers

7.Pitts

8.Sea

9.Philly

10.Minn/Carolina/Denver/Cleveland

IMO

1.Pats

2.Colts

3.Jags

4.Giants

5.Cowboys

6.Chargers

7.Pitts

8.Sea

9.Philly

10.Minn/Carolina/Denver/Cleveland

Philly can't be top 10 after the last season. I know after the top 5 or so there can be a lot of ways to interpret where teams are put but I don't think Philyl belongs there as of now. Not to say they cant get there though.