Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eagles220088

Bears Cut and Run from the Great Brian Urlacher

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24638064/

I think if we can somehow find a way to make it work, we should make it work. Him along side of Gaither with our DL and our Pro-Bowl Corner backs - this team is bound to make the superbowl. This would put our defense over the top by adding the best, in my opinion, linebacker in the league. If only it could happen.

Thoughts?

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24638064/

I think if we can somehow find a way to make it work, we should make it work. Him along side of Gaither with our DL and our Pro-Bowl Corner backs - this team is bound to make the superbowl. This would put our defense over the top by adding the best, in my opinion, linebacker in the league. If only it could happen.

Thoughts?

No chance

but that was be hysterical on TATE if the Eagles actually got Brian freaking Urlacher after all these year.

im new to this so what is TATE? does it basically mean BS?

Now thats what I call an offseason...

Running back Cedric Benson has spent his offseason getting drunk on his boat in Texas.

Terrible...

Just terrible. Everytime a player holds out and demands to have his contract redone like that, I lose a little bit of respect for them.

Just let your playing speak for you, and if you want to rework it after a couple years, do so in a responsible manner. Don't stop showing up for work, and expect to get paid more because they miss you.

In all seriousness, Urlacher won't be traded here. Who are we going to offer? Lito? lol, they don't want him. A first? It's not worth it, and then to surpass a 60 million deal? It's never going to happen TATERS.

im new to this so what is TATE? does it basically mean BS?

Talk About The Eagles=TATE

You tater. :D

Were fine at that position and we dont need to add his contract to our cap.

Yeah, the Eagles LB core should be fine.

What if we had both?

This would cause a fluctuation in the timestream that would eventually erase the universe.

PLEASE, PLEASE if there's a God at all PLEASE don't let TATE get a hold of this. It took 3 years for it to die down last time and some moron still brings it up every so often. It may never die this time.

I think the guy that wrote this, with a straight face, is an idiot:

If Shanahan was to send the Bears running back Travis Henry, wide receiver Brandon Stokley and linebacker Ian Gold along with two draft picks — including a first-rounder if the Broncos make the playoffs — it would be a trade that would work out well for both teams.

I can't see anyone making a trade like that for anyone not named Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. And even then, I'd have to question their intelligence.

Don't these players realize that they are depreciating assets. You signed the $57 mil., shut the eff up and play.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Terrible...

Just terrible. Everytime a player holds out and demands to have his contract redone like that, I lose a little bit of respect for them.

Just let your playing speak for you, and if you want to rework it after a couple years, do so in a responsible manner. Don't stop showing up for work, and expect to get paid more because they miss you.

ESPICALLY when your the most popular plaryer on that team. Well actually devin hester might be catching up to him in that department very soon. He leads to be a leader in this time of frustration, but hes only making it worse.

Yes I would like to see him in a eagles uniform BUT NOT FOR 1 YEAR, and ESPICALLY not for 18mil this year

Well I didn't see any Bears games last year so I don't know if his play declined at all. That being said a player at his skill level and his ability if I were the Bears i'd throw him more money IF he shortened his contract. He's worth more to any defense then corners such as Hall or Samuels and they are making A LOT more money then him. Would be a good move for the bears to give him more upfront money in exchange for a shorter contract because he's not going to be good until 2011.