Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eagles220088

Bears Cut and Run from the Great Brian Urlacher

wow. can't believe I'm the first...

URLAKKKKERZZZ!!!

I was fighting the urge.

im new to this so what is TATE? does it basically mean BS?

As said, TATE is this forum... Talk About The Eagles.

There was a long running joke on these boards about Brian Urlacher. Basically, half of TATE (the stupid ones) thought we were trading Tra Thomas for Brian Urlacher. Then the other half of TATE started making fun of them by posting crappy photochopped pictures of Urlacher with green over his bears uniform with the caption "UrLaKeRZZzzZ!!!11!".

The joke then got played out really bad over the following 4 years.

If, after all this time, we were to get Urlacher, this MB would explode.

I would love it if he was traded to Philly. I need to see Urlacher in an Eagles jersey. It would make life complete. 3 firsts should do the trick.

If he ever got traded here, I think there would be more jerseys at the Linc that say URLAKKERZZ on the back than Urlacher.

Don't these players realize that they are depreciating assets. You signed the $57 mil., shut the eff up and play.

Yeah thats 1 way to look at it but I side with the players (usually) on this issue.

He is hands down the best MLB in the league, his contract should reflect that as long as he plays at that level. If his performance slips the team will give him the option of restructuring his contract for alot less money to stay, or cut/trade him.

He played 5 years on that contract, its outdated and he is the best at his position, he deserves a new deal.

I dont think Lito has earned a new deal here, but BWest has.

I dont understand why fans side with the obscenely rich owners on the contract issue when they dont put fans in the stands and have a chance on every down to have their career ended.

No chance

but that was be hysterical on TATE if the Eagles actually got Brian freaking Urlacher after all these year.

To think, all those 13 year olds screaming for him 3 year ago are driving now!

He's just avoiding training camp. That's what marquee players do.

But this would be awesome!

brianurlacherboobtitphoge6.jpg

but that was be hysterical on TATE if the Eagles actually got Brian freaking Urlacher after all these year.

now that would be comedy.

funny thing is all of the TATErs would be like "told you so" :roll:

If he holds out, I will be absolutely disgusted with him.

Especially after he had the gonads to talk smack about Briggs last year.

The guy is on the downside of his career, and he wants more money than ever.

Whatever man...

Might be less about money and more about playing for a team that is still convinced that Rex Grossman is a starting caliber QB.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24638064/

I think if we can somehow find a way to make it work, we should make it work. Him along side of Gaither with our DL and our Pro-Bowl Corner backs - this team is bound to make the superbowl. This would put our defense over the top by adding the best, in my opinion, linebacker in the league. If only it could happen.

Thoughts?

I'm sorry, I just couldn't seem to get past this:

"Since it looks like were going for it all should we get the best?"

Good Times~

Terrible...

Just terrible. Everytime a player holds out and demands to have his contract redone like that, I lose a little bit of respect for them.

Just let your playing speak for you, and if you want to rework it after a couple years, do so in a responsible manner. Don't stop showing up for work, and expect to get paid more because they miss you.

Yea but the team should reward you for being the best and give you more money so you don't have to hold out. I wouldnt mind if the birds gave Westbrook 2 more mill a year if he puts up same numbers this year...they should have insentives

YAY! URLACKERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ