Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eagles4Lyfe20

Am I The Only Eagles Fan In Connecticut?

I could of sworn i've seen some Eagles jerseys on the streets, but I don't know how many of them would be on here. And it seems like from what i've seen so far, that I am the only one. Am I right? (hopefully not), I may have to go recruit. :P

I could of sworn i've seen some Eagles jerseys on the streets, but I don't know how many of them would be on here. And it seems like from what i've seen so far, that I am the only one. Am I right? (hopefully not), I may have to go recruit. :P

Not sure where in Connecticut you are, but I went to college in New Haven. I since graduated and am now working and living in Philly, but when I was up there, I used to go to a bar in Milford (which last I heard was closed) for games, and there was a decent gathering of Eagles fans there, so they are out there somewhere.

When I lived in South Windsor there was an Irish bar in South Windsor that was great, had the package, and plenty of Eagles fans were there, in addition to many others. I can't for the life of me remember what's it's called. It's on RT 5, South Main street on the right hand side in East Windsor actually.

ANY INPUT WOULD BE AWESOME. i'm gettin together with family in storrs/mansfield on the weekend of october 12TH(@49ers) it is a 4:00 game. the pats play at 8(in SD)and the giants play on mon night. the game might be on fox. i would like to know of any places where iggles fans get together for the game that might be close by. if not is there a place with

nfl package(its a college town so there should be) THANK YOU in advance.

E A G L E S................EAGLES!!!!!!!! :worthy:Eagle_smiley.jpg