Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BF53

T.O. going to the Raiders?

and you've had a sparkling 18-18 record since he left.

Whats your record in the play-offs since you got him? 0-2

Whats our record since we lost him? 1-0

Which one's better? As far as everyone here is concerned, play-offs are whats important.

So I guess you've got a sparkling 0-2 record where it really counts! ;)

Whats our record since we lost him? 1-01-1

Which one's better? As far as everyone here is concerned, play-offs are whats important.

Fixed. Record with him was 0-1 since he didn't play in the playoff till the superbowl.

Whats our record since we lost him? 1-0

:lol:

i knew I was gonna get that, but I couldn't help it.

True but he was so erratic on all his throws that inevitably led to that 4th down, too. I think the O line deserves some of the blame, the fact is it was the start of that NYG front seven's dominant playoff run. Thats the way I look at it.

WRONG! But atleast you said true. Romo had a perfect pass to Crayton in the endzone for a touchdown to win the game when Crayton decided to stop and slow down on his route. That was a perfect pass.

All you other idiots who really think throwing an interception on the last play of the game, 4th and goal, at the 30 yardline is commiting a "choke" job, then you really are more than just an idiot. Bitter **** is more like it.

it keeps you from having to get into a bidding war, not that there really was one for him

He wanted a new contract though. The trade likely would not have been finalized until he signed a new deal.

What's painful is reading those stats...

"His two-season totals in Dallas: 166 receptions, 2,535 yards, 28 touchdowns. Michael Irvin is the only other Cowboys receiver to ever produce a better two-year stretch."

:-(

What's painful is reading those stats...

"His two-season totals in Dallas: 166 receptions, 2,535 yards, 28 touchdowns. Michael Irvin is the only other Cowboys receiver to ever produce a better two-year stretch."

:-(

Who cares? He can score 18,573 TDs a season for all I care so as long as they continue to be promptly bounced from the playoffs every year.

Who cares? He can score 18,573 TDs a season for all I care so as long as they continue to be promptly bounced from the playoffs every year.

Agreed.

Fixed. ;)

oh ish, nice catch. I went to school in texas, down there 6+8 equals 18

I guess it's true...everything is bigger in texas.

sound like some ppl on here have a man crush on Romo

no, i don't think you will find a post on here where anyone, Dallas fans like myself included say that Romo is a top 5 QB in the league, or great, it's just you have some people that will tell you he is the worst QB in the league, and then people like me who disagree with them

:lol: I respect your humor.

:lol: I respect your humor.

thanks bro, I respect the fact that you aren't a homer and know your stuff when it comes to football

thanks bro, I respect the fact that you aren't a homer and know your stuff when it comes to football

I try. Sometimes it's hard not to be a homer, when you're a fan of the greatest sports franchise ever assembled with a roster full of flawless players.

:whistle:

I try. Sometimes it's hard not to be a homer, when you're a fan of the greatest sports franchise ever assembled with a roster full of flawless players.

:whistle:

yeah, for the most part we all have our moments of being a homer

yeah, for the most part we all have our moments of being a homer

Guilty as charged, your Honor.

To stop the love fest in here......your sister gave me herpes. All of you.

not my fault bro, i told you my sister was a fat ho,

Not gona happen. T.O. wont play there..Besides the Raider can't popssibly have any $ left over after signing Mcfadden & the huge deal they gave to Javon Walker..