Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Football Coach 2

Good Story on Kevin Jones this kid is a work horse 5 month

I was lost in wonderment at this sentence:

“He can go into camp right now, and all he’s got to do is learn the plays and just get into more conditioning of football shape in the respect of if they tag him a couple times or what have you.”

After hearing about how he has Jones working out in his basement, and hearing about his candle Miyagi trick...he sounds an awful lot like Dr Nick. :rolleyes:

After hearing about how he has Jones working out in his basement, and hearing about his candle Miyagi trick...he sounds an awful lot like Dr Nick. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

love kevin jones.. he won me games last year in fantasy football too. i've been saying the eagles should get him cheap all off season but we have booker now and i dont see us going for it.

How about this one?

“I know people are saying it takes a year, a year and a half. But I’m telling you guys, when you see him today … I’m sticking my neck way out in a respect to say that.(WTFF???) But I believe that, and he believes in it.”

Hi everybody!!!

Word was his knees were always horrible. Even when he went to Cardinal O'hara...