Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

klubz

Chad Johnson accused of perjury

yes, that's right eagles fans. The number 1 wr that so many people wanted us to trade for is accused of perjury.

While intelligence is not mandatory for a football player, the lawyer in the class action suit says that Johnson has the mental agility of a soap dish and he couldn't understand how Johnson could understand a playbook. He further says that Johnson intellectual capacity was very much lacking.

Johnson, "claimed under oath that he didn’t know anything about the Lexus giveaway, minutes before admitting that he knew people were present at the club on the night in question . . . because . . . a Lexus was . . . being . . . given . . . away."

Regardless of whether you are a Johnson fan or not, he comes across as pretty stupid in that last quote.

And saying CJ has the mental agility of a soap dish is pretty good!

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

On a side note, scroll down the rumor mill to see a bit on the samsung instinct, the iphone competitor from sprint. I gotta say, it is looking good and I may actually jump on that bandwagon!

At least that soap dish can catch TD's.

I bet Albert Einstein couldn't have caught a TD.

At least that soap dish can catch TD's.

I bet Albert Einstein couldn't have caught a TD.

Short sighted view. Long term these soap dishes are more trouble than they are worth.

CJ is pretty much an idiot from the sounds of things. He still is a good wr even with this problem. Imagine how good he would be if he was at least mildly intelligent.

Usually these types of players don't fit well with AR. He prefers at least partially sentient players. I don't think CJ fulfills his requirements.

if we're going by IQ, don't look at the wunderlics of any of our players.

really like kevin curtis didnt he have the best score ever.... sorry to bust your bubble but that makes your statement false :thumbsup:

really like kevin curtis didnt he have the best score ever.... sorry to bust your bubble but that makes your statement false :thumbsup:

i was referring to mcnabb. no idea about curtis. i think some harvard QB that played for the rams had the highest.

yes, that's right eagles fans. The number 1 wr that so many people wanted us to trade for is accused of perjury.

While intelligence is not mandatory for a football player, the lawyer in the class action suit says that Johnson has the mental agility of a soap dish and he couldn't understand how Johnson could understand a playbook. He further says that Johnson intellectual capacity was very much lacking.

Johnson, "claimed under oath that he didn’t know anything about the Lexus giveaway, minutes before admitting that he knew people were present at the club on the night in question . . . because . . . a Lexus was . . . being . . . given . . . away."

Regardless of whether you are a Johnson fan or not, he comes across as pretty stupid in that last quote.

And saying CJ has the mental agility of a soap dish is pretty good!

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

On a side note, scroll down the rumor mill to see a bit on the samsung instinct, the iphone competitor from sprint. I gotta say, it is looking good and I may actually jump on that bandwagon!

Not hard to fathom after his shouting match with Palmer on the sideline that happened after Ocho ran the wrong route and it led to a pick.

I don't know why this would surprise anybody.......Johnson may be as stupid as a bag of hammers but he has alot of morons that accompany him to the pro bowl......

not that this is on topic but i went to the link and it had quotes of the week. i got a chuckle out of this one.

Saints MLB Mark Simoneau says he’s comfortable competing for playing time with the recently acquired Jonathan Vilma.

:rolleyes:

not that this is on topic but i went to the link and it had quotes of the week. i got a chuckle out of this one.

Saints MLB Mark Simoneau says he’s comfortable competing for playing time with the recently acquired Jonathan Vilma.

:rolleyes:

Sorry, that link no longer works