Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dbechtler14

Do you guys visit other team's websites?

I tried to find discussion boards on the dolphins website but I couldnt find them. I was looking for any info on Jason Taylor...I'm bored and it is the offseason. But anywayz, I liked how they had auctions on the main page...

I tried to find discussion boards on the dolphins website but I couldnt find them. I was looking for any info on Jason Taylor...I'm bored and it is the offseason. But anywayz, I liked how they had auctions on the main page...

It's pretty obvious that the EMB is the best, but there are some that are good too like the Bucs message BD's.

I visit this one.

I been hitting the Bengles site lately! It's surprising how polite and well mannered they are to each other! At the same time they have like a fraction of the posts as EMB.

This board is full of life, other boards people post like 1 time a day. I go on the Redskins, 49ers, Vikings, Raiders, and Falcons board. This board has the most life with the Redskins board coming in 2nd.

I been hitting the Bengles site lately! It's surprising how polite and well mannered they are to each other! At the same time they have like a fraction of the posts as EMB.

extremeskins.com!!!

The GIants site is terrrrrible. THe very vast majority of people on there are so dense and think every player on the team is the best at their position in the league. If you even try to haev an intelligent debate with them about it they either post a picture of an empty trophy case or resort to personal insults. But, at this point, its really fun to mess with them. WHen you're bored there's nothing like making Giants fans curse via the keyboard about how "classless" Philly is.

extremeskins.com!!!

Yeah on the Skins board everyone is polite and well mannered as well. This board is so radically different, Eagles fans tear each other apart here.

Yeah on the Skins board everyone is polite and well mannered as well. This board is so radically different, Eagles fans tear each other apart here.

I like that.

I get on the ravens here and there ( show some love to the hometown team) and then I visit the 'boys site alot to rub things into them

extremeskins.com!!!

my favorite non-eagles board to go to.

Not for information, but for comic relief.

Funny, i do the same thing for TATE. :D

Agreed.

yes we do tear each other apart in here but come sundays its like 1 big happy family especially in the parking lots,then we tear the opposing teams fans apart.

I go to a lot of other teams' messageboards. I'm not a frequent poster on Extremeskins though, the main Redskins board I frequent is thewarpath.net. I come here along with 2 Cowboys boards, another Eagles board (although I haven't visited that one in quite a while), a Broncos forum, a Panthers forum, a Rams forum, and an NFL in general forum.

Yeah because if anyone ever says anything anti-redskins or even talks some trash after a game they get banned.

I know I was.

I'm registered on a few boards, but I visit rarely, and post even less. No doubt this board is the best there is.

Yeah because if anyone ever says anything anti-redskins or even talks some trash after a game they get banned.

I know I was.

If you are a non-Redskins fan and go in talking trash then they probably will ban you. They just want to keep it a friendly environment for skins fans only. I dont go there that much, i stay here most of the time. ExtremeSkins is best after the game on sunday to read everyones take on the game, thats about it.

If you are a non-Redskins fan and go in talking trash then they probably will ban you. They just want to keep it a friendly environment for skins fans only. I dont go there that much, i stay here most of the time. ExtremeSkins is best after the game on sunday to read everyones take on the game, thats about it.

The one thread that will never die on there and I admit to being a huge fan of is the Eli drunk pic thread, there are a lot of photoshoppers on there that can work wonders with that pic lol. Other than that I can live without Ex, the reputation about the mods there does have some truth behind it.

Redskins fans can talk trash just not anybody else.