Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dbechtler14

Do you guys visit other team's websites?

The GIants site is terrrrrible. THe very vast majority of people on there are so dense and think every player on the team is the best at their position in the league. If you even try to haev an intelligent debate with them about it they either post a picture of an empty trophy case or resort to personal insults. But, at this point, its really fun to mess with them. WHen you're bored there's nothing like making Giants fans curse via the keyboard about how "classless" Philly is.

Can't argue with facts

I get on the ravens here and there ( show some love to the hometown team) and then I visit the 'boys site alot to rub things into them

Like all of the eagles super bowl championships? :rolleyes:

Can't argue with facts

Even if that is your argument, coming from a GIants fan who pretty much have a lot of their fans in the same general area (jersey) its kind of humerous. Especially since its a lot of the same fans I see at Yankee games screaming and hollering like a bunch of drunk idiots. Not much of a difference.

Guest Cthulhu
Can't argue with facts

Like all of the eagles super bowl championships? :rolleyes:

Some idiot had to chime in sooner or later.

The GIants site is terrrrrible. THe very vast majority of people on there are so dense and think every player on the team is the best at their position in the league. If you even try to haev an intelligent debate with them about it they either post a picture of an empty trophy case or resort to personal insults. But, at this point, its really fun to mess with them. WHen you're bored there's nothing like making Giants fans curse via the keyboard about how "classless" Philly is.

I got baned literally, for doing NOTHING. I didn't kiss their arses, arguing that Kerry Collins telegraphed all of his throws (I said he was over rated). Apparently, if you don't drink the blue cool aid, you are gone. Sad site, they make the TATErs look like brain surgeons.

I got baned literally, for doing NOTHING. I didn't kiss their arses, arguing that Kerry Collins telegraphed all of his throws (I said he was over rated). Apparently, if you don't drink the blue cool aid, you are gone. Sad site, they make the TATErs look like brain surgeons.

Just this week I got blasted because I didn't think 8 catch Steve Smith was better than Curtis or Brown. In their words "you're kidding yourself if you think brown and curtis are better". Just today I was blasted for suggesting Antonio Gates and Tony Gonzales were better TEs than Shockey in a thread about Osi calling Shockey the best TE in the game.

Yeah because if anyone ever says anything anti-redskins or even talks some trash after a game they get banned.

I know I was.

Kinda like me on the Giants board last year. I got banned after 2 posts. :rolleyes:

The EMB is a free for all! Why? Because real sports fans can take an argument. Hands down the best site in the NFL.

i think guys who spend too much time on other teams forums' really need to find something better to do with their time. and pretty much everyone on this board needs to find something better to do with their time.

i guess its ok to hit other teams message boards if youre really looking for some specific news/talk every once in a while, like around draft time. but really if you spend a bunch of time on another teams board just because you hate them then youre a loser.

Just this week I got blasted because I didn't think 8 catch Steve Smith was better than Curtis or Brown. In their words "you're kidding yourself if you think brown and curtis are better". Just today I was blasted for suggesting Antonio Gates and Tony Gonzales were better TEs than Shockey in a thread about Osi calling Shockey the best TE in the game.

The Giants site is terrible if you are older than 12 or 13 years old. It is geared for kids and I would say about 90% of the posters are very young. So if your a kid its a great site, but not if you want serious football talk. There are a couple of very good invitation only serious football giant sites that are excellent. There are several Eagle, Redskin and Cowboys fans on these sites as well, and most of them are good people that know their ish.

you can't beat the homepage of the Florida Marlins only because of their cheerleaders, the Mermaids

:-)