Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BF53

Chad Johnson to cave

The article is well timed, too. The Bengals might actually be able to afford to trade him post June 2. This kind of report may light a fire under Bengals management. I see him in Dallas or Washington very very soon.

The article is well timed, too. The Bengals might actually be able to afford to trade him post June 2. This kind of report may light a fire under Bengals management. I see him in Dallas or Washington very very soon.

Dallas? Maybe. But Washington? I think not.

The 'Skins coughed up two of their first three picks for what some would consider the two best receivers in this past draft: Thomas and Kelly. Not to mention, they've still got a speedster who isn't too far removed from some great years in Santana Moss; and a versatile WR in Randle El.

Dallas? Maybe. But Washington? I think not.

The 'Skins coughed up two of their first three picks for what some would consider the two best receivers in this past draft: Thomas and Kelly. Not to mention, they've still got a speedster who isn't too far removed from some great years in Santana Moss; and a versatile WR in Randle El.

Yes, I forgot they drafted heavy on receiver -- still, I could see them giving up Thomas or Kelly plus a pick for Chad.

Yes, I forgot they drafted heavy on receiver -- still, I could see them giving up Thomas or Kelly plus a pick for Chad.

It's true. Snyder really is that dumb.