Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uncphillyfan

Jason Taylor to play one more year. NFL.com

Here's a tip newb. Aside from making sure you post this in the right forum, provide a link because you could be banned for doing this.

Here's a tip newb. Aside from making sure you post this in the right forum, provide a link because you could be banned for doing this.

NEWB

NOOB

NUB

NOOBIE

etc any ones i missed

NEWB

NOOB

NUB

NOOBIE

etc any ones i missed

I wish I could go around and punch every Internet user who types that in the face.

Nub...rub...tub...sub...hub....cub

It's not the same pronounciation. Drives me insane.

Here's a link for ya. Go look it up yourself.

You come to the message board and post something, don't provide a link, then when someone asks for it (as it is common practice around here), you flip out and get defensive? You won't last long.

He "wants to win in 08" He doesn't care what team he is with

I don't think the fins will be able to get a third for him now that he said he only wants to play one year, that would be a lot to give up for a one year player

I wish I could go around and punch every Internet user who types that in the face.

Nub...rub...tub...sub...hub....cub

It's not the same pronounciation. Drives me insane.

stop being a noob

I don't think the fins will be able to get a third for him now that he said he only wants to play one year, that would be a lot to give up for a one year player

What will be funny is when he signs a 3 year deal with the team that trades for him.

Ignore me now, Big Tuna!