Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smburke78

Jim Quirk

I have to say... I met him at my job the other day here in NJ.... one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. I know he got kind of a bum rap from the media last year, but he was great. We talked about football and I told him that he had to help Philly out this year! He just laughed and said that Andy Reid is such a nice guy and that it's ashame what happened with the kids and media.

We were just laughing that a "66 year old fat guy" could take down an NFL player! Great guy...

Well he really didn't "tackle" him. More of a "Hey, looks like you are busy with something else, let me grab you by the neck and fall backwards with all my weight taking you with me" Poor Barnett. He is known as the football player who was "tackled" by a ref.

Well he really didn't "tackle" him. More of a "Hey, looks like you are busy with something else, let me grab you by the neck and fall backwards with all my weight taking you with me" Poor Barnett. He is known as the football player who was "tackled" by a ref.

I don't know what's worse......Getting tackled by a kicker or getting tackled by a ref....

I don't know what's worse......Getting tackled by a kicker or getting tackled by a ref....

I would say the ref. At least kickers/punters are usually in your age group and have football gear on.

I would say the ref. At least kickers/punters are usually in your age group and have football gear on.

Think about this scenario: Ed Hochuli or Feagles. I'd rather be tackled by Hochuli any day. As we speak he just gained 40 pounds of muscle.

Being Robin Ventura and getting the tar beat out of you by grandpa Nolan Ryan.