Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoochile75

Training Camp Infiltration Thread

Last year a group of intrepid Eagles fans, including myself, invaded the Dallas Cowboys training camp in San Antonio. The video on YouTube is still getting attention to this day.

Alot of people said they would love to crash our opponents training camps. Well, how about you organize some of the fellow fans in your area, or plan a road trip, whatever. This is the place to do it.

Aside from the Skins, Cowboys, and Giants there are a few camps that might need a visit. The Cowboys aren't training in San Antonio this year, so some Cali fans might need to step up.

Here's the list of opponents. Now we didn't go into enemy territory to start fights or cause trouble. We went to ruffle some feathers and let those useless pantywaste cowboy players and fans know that there is green everywhere they go.

Let the spirit continue on.

St. Louis

Pittsburgh

Chicago

San Fran

Atlanta

Seattle

Cincy

Baltimore

Arizona

Cleveland

Now I have to admit, Pitt will take some balls.

well i live in the Baltimore area. Actually M&T Bank Stadium is right down the street lol. But i just dont feel that inspired to go see "The Ravens" play and practice. But perhaps this year may be interesting, and especially since Harbaugh is there now

well i live in the Baltimore area. Actually M&T Bank Stadium is right down the street lol. But i just dont feel that inspired to go see "The Ravens" play and practice. But perhaps this year may be interesting, and especially since Harbaugh is there now

just be sure to wear your chain mail so no one can stab you.

I'd be willing to crash the 49ers camp if anyone else is interested.

Noone was interested. :-(