Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoodGooglyMoogly

Southern California fans

I live in Santa Barbara and go to Monty's sports bar that has NFL Sunday Ticket. I suggest finding a place that has Sunday ticket and going there. Luckily I found a nice place. There are a couple other places here that have it too. I haven't been to those places but I like where I go. Hope I helped ya!

how can i watch the eagles game without the league pass and when it is not nationally televised?

i feel your pain - i am in Ventura, CA. I only watch games nationaly televised - the other games i pay the 20 bucks or whatever it is to NFL.com and listen to them live on the internet. I have heard as the previous poster said that you can see them online, but never had much success.

how can i watch the eagles game without the league pass and when it is not nationally televised?

Go to the Shack in Santa Monica. It's a big time Eagles bar. Most local bars have the Sunday Ticket because of the business it brings in.

Go to the Shack in Santa Monica. It's a big time Eagles bar. Most local bars have the Sunday Ticket because of the business it brings in.

You'll have to get there 3 hours before game time. Most seats are reserved for regulars and there isn't much room for newcomers. I believe the Sports Harbor in Marina del Rey is another LA Eagles bar. I have never been there so I don't how crowded it gets.

I figure with the money I spend going to the bar for every game, its about the same amount I would spend on Sunday Ticket. Thats what I did. Now I can roll out of bed and watch the game. Much easier. The crowd is fun though. But I am happy with my choice.

can't believe you are actually asking a question like this in 2008. There are dozens, if not 100's of sports bars all around los angeles and so cal that have been showing all the nfl games since the late 80's.

there are 9 Hooters in so cal alone. each of them show every game. many, many more sports bars as well.

I live in the miracle mile/west hollywood.... I have heard that the shack is very snobby and only allow regulars in for eagles games...

I do have sunday ticket (which i strongly recommend buying btw), BUT El Guapo on Melrose is awesome. It's an Eagles bar and it has a TON of TVs and they play the audio from the eagles games... It's a good crowd too...You will NEVER have a problem getting a seat and having a great time..

Well, if you live close to Santa Monica, go to "The Shack". It's known as little Philly around here. They show all the Eagles games and you better wear a jersey or you might not get in. It's a sea of green in that place. It's awesome. Ralph from Kevin and Bean goes there all the time. Oh, and the place fills up quick so you better get there early. And come hungry, they serve steak sandwiches. They're pretty good. I don't know how they compare to the real deal because the only steak sandwich I had was at the Vet and I heard it wasn't like the two popular places. (Forgive me for not knowing. I'm terrible with names, but mainly because I live in L.A.)

Beat me to it. :-)

Personally, I can't stand that place. Horrible sound. terrible viewing angles. Regulars get preferred, reserved seating. The food sucks. There are plenty of better places. Plus, it's more fun to be in a place that has all the games and fans from every team.

Personally, I can't stand that place. Horrible sound. terrible viewing angles. Regulars get preferred, reserved seating. The food sucks. There are plenty of better places. Plus, it's more fun to be in a place that has all the games and fans from every team.

Dude, hate to say it but you're making L.A. fans sound whiney. The sound isn't terrible, it just gets real loud in there. Eagle_smiley.jpg

See the threads about this already in Eagles Fans Around the World/USA, but the chain Philly's Best (imported food from Philly to make it as authentic as possible) has a branch in Irvine that has a fan club. If you're in LA, and do'nt want to go to The Shack, then go to ANY of the 100s of sports bars that show every game. Most sports bars, pizza places, etc. show all the games. Like the guy above said, tons of places do this all over the country. it's not that hard to find.