Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laufgas

Watching the Eagles in Indianapolis

People, I might be in Indianapolis during the regular season and the playoffs, and I wanted to check if anyone knows if the Eagles are being broadcasted somewhere in indianapolis or anyplace nearby?

Thanks...

Fly Eaglessssss!

People, I might be in Indianapolis during the regular season and the playoffs, and I wanted to check if anyone knows if the Eagles are being broadcasted somewhere in indianapolis or anyplace nearby?

Thanks...

Fly Eaglessssss!

you might be dead by then so who cares. Go to a sports bar you idiot.

Thanks...

Fly Eaglessssss!

Dude DirectTV holds a monopoly on being able to see your out of market teams. They have jacked the price up so bad that I no longer get it. There are 6 games on National TV broadcasts this year: SEPT: 15, 21, 28. NOV: 9th, NOV: 27th THURS. NFL NETWORK, and DEC: 15th ESPN.

I think DirectTV's contract with the NFL runs out either after this season or next. They started out charging 169.00 for the whole season. Now it's 260.00.

For the other ten games that are not nationally televised I suggest trying to find a bar that shows sports on multiple tv's.

As soon as DirectTV's contract runs out, I hope the NFL goes with a plan like Pay Per View per game for like 10.00. That would be worth it.