Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike31mt

Good places to watch Eagle games

I've lived in Baltimore for about 5 months and since I had no luck getting tickets, I was hoping to catch the games at a local bar...

any suggestions for me or other Eagles fans abroad?

I've lived in Baltimore for about 5 months and since I had no luck getting tickets, I was hoping to catch the games at a local bar...

Yeah, here's a suggestion: Get tickets to a game.

wow, just wow...

wow, just wow...

Thank you...I'm glad someone decided to actually read my entire two-line post

nice. Thanks a lot... I tried searching the forums with no luck

no problem.

Yeha, I saw about you not having any luck with tickets, which I find hard to believe considering they aren't THAT hard to get...

unless you are personal friends with a season ticket holder you end up paying triple face value on stub hub.

Yeha, I saw about you not having any luck with tickets, which I find hard to believe considering they aren't THAT hard to get...

Well I can't go to every game, and I'm not gonna sit at home and watch the Ravens or Skins every week...

anyway....this thread can close now thanks to the posters who directed me to the proper place

Well I can't go to every game, and I'm not gonna sit at home and watch the Ravens or Skins every week...

anyway....this thread can close now thanks to the posters who directed me to the proper place

are you in baltimore city or the outskirts? when i used to live up that way, i always dug Padonia Station for football. it's at the corner of padonia and york roads, in a shopping center. just up the street from gibby's seafood.

no problem.

unless you are personal friends with a season ticket holder

Got tickets to the Bears/Eagles game last year 4 days before it for face value, I think $70.

from where?

One of my friends in the band Sound The Alarm knows one of the employees in the Eagles ticket office, and he hooked us up. The band is produced by Howard Benson, and he went too, so I got to meet him and whatnot.

One of my friends in the band Sound The Alarm knows one of the employees in the Eagles ticket office, and he hooked us up. The band is produced by Howard Benson, and he went too, so I got to meet him and whatnot.

So you got hooked up is what you are saying. What digi is telling you is that you are wrong.......unless you have a connection or know someone who had seats that doesn't want them Eagles Tickets are extremely hard to get at face value. Ever notice that single game tickets sell out in minutes?

so my point is not everyone is friends with your buddy's band. i personally have zero eagles ticket hookups and the last time i saw a game at the linc it was almost $300 for an upper level seat from stub hub.

so my point is not everyone is friends with your buddy's band. i personally have zero eagles ticket hookups and the last time i saw a game at the linc it was almost $300 for an upper level seat from stub hub.

Yes, but my point is that tickets aren't hard to get. You may end up having to pay a lot of money for them, and it may be a hassle, but tickets are not hard to get.

Yes, but my point is that tickets aren't hard to get. You may end up having to pay a lot of money for them, and it may be a hassle, but tickets are not hard to get.

Either is venereal disease, what's your point?

are you in baltimore city or the outskirts? when i used to live up that way, i always dug Padonia Station for football. it's at the corner of padonia and york roads, in a shopping center. just up the street from gibby's seafood.

I live in Fells Point, not sure of where Padonia Station is. Ill have to look it up

I checked out Magerks, it look pretty promising

I live in Fells Point, not sure of where Padonia Station is. Ill have to look it up

I checked out Magerks, it look pretty promising

padonia station is a long ways, all the way out 83, from fell's point.

directv

Double wow. Wow.