Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaketernoois

If you could pick 1 player from each NFC east team?

I am a DieHard Skins fan but I think Portis is a very average back.

Anywho...

Im going to select players based on the Redskins needs. (For example i'd take Witten but we have Cooley).

Dallas - D.Ware (we need a DE)

Philly - B. Westbrook (i'd take him over Portis in a hearbeat).

NY - A. Ross (our CB situation is really up in the air with Springs/Rogers always getting injured).

I think Portis is a much better fit for our team then Westbrook would be. Zorn is going to try to give the ball to Portis 30 times a game, i dont know how Westbrook would do if he had the ball that much over the course of a season. I would still take Ware, but as a linebacker. I would get Trent Cole to play DE, and from the Giants i would probably get a lineman like Chris Snee or Aaron Ross wouldn't be too bad a choice. Kenny Phillips could also be good.

I think Portis is a much better fit for our team then Westbrook would be. Zorn is going to try to give the ball to Portis 30 times a game, i dont know how Westbrook would do if he had the ball that much over the course of a season. I would still take Ware, but as a linebacker. I would get Trent Cole to play DE, and from the Giants i would probably get a lineman like Chris Snee or Aaron Ross wouldn't be too bad a choice. Kenny Phillips could also be good.

I agree with you. I think Portis is a better fit for sure. I don't know if I would bank on Phillips yet. Let's see him start a few games first. I have faith in Reese and the Giants FO, but you never know.