Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirty 30 Sucks

Im getting tired of all the Viking love

Dont you like them when they beat the tar out of the giants every year though? I know you eagle fans and everyone else will be pulling for the vikes if it came down between them and the gmen.

The Vikings are a decent NFL team but the other day I heard someone say they are a QB away from being the easy SB favorite for the NFC. Uhhhhh no even if they had a decent QB I would still take the packers in that division. Their defense is great at stopping the run but they are atrocious against the pass. They added Jared Allen which should help but the front 4 on that defense is decent but they can't rush the passer outside of Allen and their LBs suck outside of Henderson and even their secondary is suspect. The running game is unbelievable as is Adrian Peterson but their WR's are just as bad as their QB. It irritates the ish out of me. Thoughts?

I think they are overhyped but they have a damn solid roster. Their secondary will look a lot better with a decent pass rush. Griffin is a nice young CB, McCauley has a year under his belt. They have a nice young safety prospect in Tyrell Johnson and Darren Sharper and Antoine Winfield are a good pair of mentors. Its all on Jackson though. If they had a good QB I think they would be in serious contention, but I wouldnt say theyre the odds on favorite.

Dont you like them when they beat the tar out of the giants every year though? I know you eagle fans and everyone else will be pulling for the vikes if it came down between them and the gmen.

You know the NFL existed before 2006 right? Dig a little deeper and stop being such a mouth breather. Just because you ride the short bus doesnt mean you have to lick the windows clean. You really are a discredit to your fanbase.

I think they are overhyped but they have a damn solid roster. Their secondary will look a lot better with a decent pass rush. Griffin is a nice young CB, McCauley has a year under his belt. They have a nice young safety prospect in Tyrell Johnson and Darren Sharper and Antoine Winfield are a good pair of mentors. Its all on Jackson though. If they had a good QB I think they would be in serious contention, but I wouldnt say theyre the odds on favorite.

Isn't winfield getting old? Sharper is DEFINATELY old and I forgot about Griffin he's decent. But I just hate their WR's and QB on offense. They can't make a big play even with Berrian whos also overrated.

You know the NFL existed before 2006 right? Dig a little deeper and stop being such a mouth breather. Just because you ride the short bus doesnt mean you have to lick the windows clean. You really are a discredit to your fanbase.

Im just saying I hope they kill the giants when they play them. Your fanbase is the most arrogant in the nfl.

Isn't winfield getting old? Sharper is DEFINATELY old and I forgot about Griffin he's decent. But I just hate their WR's and QB on offense. They can't make a big play even with Berrian whos also overrated.

Both are 32 (I think) but both are still reliable. Especially Sharper.

Im just saying I hope they kill the giants when they play them. Your fanbase is the most arrogant in the nfl.

Werent you saying nothing but nice things about our fanbase after the Super Bowl? You're getting confused here...its not that we dont like the Packers, we just think your an idiot. Thats all. No hard feelings or anything, you're just a tool bag.

Werent you saying nothing but nice things about our fanbase after the Super Bowl? You're getting confused here...its not that we dont like the Packers, we just think your an idiot. Thats all. No hard feelings or anything, you're just a tool bag.

That was then this is now. I know you or any other giant fan hates the packers but who cares. We dont want any giant fans to say anything good about us.

That was then this is now. I know you or any other giant fan hates the packers but who cares. We dont want any giant fans to say anything good about us.

I have no reason to lie Potsie; I have nothing against Green Bay. Im a big appreciator of NFL history, and its tough to get more historic than Green Bay. At the same time, I just dont like clowns, and from where Im sitting you have a big a** red nose.

I have no reason to lie Potsie; I have nothing against Green Bay. Im a big appreciator of NFL history, and its tough to get more historic than Green Bay. At the same time, I just dont like clowns, and from where Im sitting you have a big a** red nose.

Giants will probably fall apart this year. I would love to see it happen the look on Eli's face when he starts crying like he usually does when things dont go his way. Your whole team is cocky. It would be beautiful to see them fall on their faces.

Giants will probably fall apart this year. I would love to see it happen the look on Eli's face when he starts crying like he usually does when things dont go his way. Your whole team is cocky. It would be beautiful to see them fall on their faces.

The whole team is cocky? You're just grasping at straws :lol:

Who on the team is cocky? You're just grasping at straws :lol:

Plaxico, Jacobs, Pierce, Strahan, your o line talks alot of trash and is very dirty. They are all total tools.

how as a packer fan can you root for the Vikings? It's like when Eagles fans were rooting against the Pats in the SB. I'll never get it.

how as a packer fan can you root for the Vikings? It's like when Eagles fans were rooting against the Pats in the SB. I'll never get it.

Cause I hate the giants that much.

Plaxico, Jacobs, Pierce, Strahan, your o line talks alot of trash and is very dirty. They are all total tools.

Accusing someone of being a dirty player with no proof is a pretty low class move. You just went from being an annoying pre-teen to being a full blown brown-eye. I wonder if they happen to be tools because they won the Halas Trophy on your field.

And you want to talk cocky? Do I need to remind you of how much Harris and Barnett talked before the nfc title game? Awfully selective memory you seem to have. Its cool though, Im done. Youve proven to everyone here what an uneducated, simple fool you are. Good day, Sir.

The Vikings are a decent NFL team but the other day I heard someone say they are a QB away from being the easy SB favorite for the NFC. Uhhhhh no even if they had a decent QB I would still take the packers in that division. Their defense is great at stopping the run but they are atrocious against the pass. They added Jared Allen which should help but the front 4 on that defense is decent but they can't rush the passer outside of Allen and their LBs suck outside of Henderson and even their secondary is suspect. The running game is unbelievable as is Adrian Peterson but their WR's are just as bad as their QB. It irritates the ish out of me. Thoughts?

Decent? :lol::roll:

They have 3 of the 10 best DL in the NFL!

Accusing someone of being a dirty player with no proof is a pretty low class move. You just went from being an annoying pre-teen to being a full blown brown-eye. I wonder if they happen to be tools because they won the Halas Trophy on your field.

And you want to talk cocky? Do I need to remind you of how much Harris and Barnett talked before the nfc title game? Awfully selective memory you seem to have. Its cool though, Im done. Youve proven to everyone here what an uneducated, simple fool you are. Good day, Sir.

Harris barnett talking trash yeah right. One of your o lineman talked trash all week long. I hope to god somebody destroys the giants this year so we dont have to hear from their fans all day long talking trash.

Agreed.

Absolutely loved their offseason.

Now here is a great example of a team that can win if their QB simply manages the game. Their division, without Favre, may be the worst in the league.

Where do you com-up with this?

You do realize that ever since you stated (on the Eli thread)that the Packers were dominating the Giants in the playoffs, you've been behaving like some sort of jilted lover.

Decent? :lol::roll:

They have 3 of the 10 best DL in the NFL!

Okay it's incredibly good but it doesn't make up for the huge flaws they have on both sides of the ball.

i got to agree wit him, i think the giants will fall apart, theyre not the same team like they were last year.