Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirty 30 Sucks

Im getting tired of all the Viking love

true your not horrible but i still feel that you wont play up to par, its gonna be the giants and redskins jockying for third place in our division this year. thats just what i think so dont get all butt hurt on me.

That's ok, the Giants were supposed to be 4th in the NFCE back in 2007. remember?

how as a packer fan can you root for the Vikings? It's like when Eagles fans were rooting against the Pats in the SB. I'll never get it.

Its different actually. For me anyway. See I live in Maine. Work with nothing but arrogant Pats fans ALL season long. Every day every week I had to listen to their crap "Oh whats the score gonna be this week? 50-6 har har har". Got real effin old.

Half way through the season just when ESPN started the 19-0 predictions so did my coworkers. So come SB I pulled for the Giants. Because i had to deal with their crap first hand. I hate that it was the Giants that did it but I'm glad someone did.

To tell you the truth though...I think I got AIDS rooting for the Giants. For just one night. Thats all it takes I guess.

Yeah the eagles arent that good without a wide receiver. I dont want to bash your team but I got my team to worry about now with their problems and the eagles will do well enough with Mcnabb behind center.

wtf? You sound like a politician.

Yeah he's not real good but hes great.

I'm going to ask you this question again? Are you special?

wtf? You sound like a politician.

Yeah he's not real good but hes great.

I'm going to ask you this question again? Are you special?

Now 30, if you upset the Pbacker he'll start a thread and the Eagles will fall from his 2nd favorite to the wurstest most teriblest teems in the leeg. An heel say he hopes that they lose too everybody even the other wurstest teem in the leeg.

Oh, and yes....special~

Now 30, if you upset the Pbacker he'll start a thread and the Eagles will fall from his 2nd favorite to the wurstest most teriblest teems in the leeg. An heel say he hopes that they lose too everybody even the other wurstest teem in the leeg.

Oh, and yes....special~

Well we can't have that...

The Vikings are a decent NFL team but the other day I heard someone say they are a QB away from being the easy SB favorite for the NFC. Uhhhhh no even if they had a decent QB I would still take the packers in that division. Their defense is great at stopping the run but they are atrocious against the pass. They added Jared Allen which should help but the front 4 on that defense is decent but they can't rush the passer outside of Allen and their LBs suck outside of Henderson and even their secondary is suspect. The running game is unbelievable as is Adrian Peterson but their WR's are just as bad as their QB. It irritates the ish out of me. Thoughts?

The vikings are getting the same treatment that the saints got going into this past season. We all know how that worked out. Take what those idiots say with a grain of salt. Peterson is a beast, but his durability will once again come into question. And the journalist who sat there and said that they are an easy pick for the Super Bowl with a QB is on crack.

Ever since the Giants routed the Vikes in the playoffs several years back, the Vikings have had their number. Very odd.

Not necessarily true. We beat them twice when Daunte Culpepper was their starting QB after that shut out. But the last couple of times without Culpepper, they've gotten us

Correct,that is a terrible division.I also thought they had a nice off season and have been predicting the EAGLES and VIKINGS in the NFC Champ. game for a while.We shall see.

One thing that is constant in the NFL-----each year about 1/2 the teams in the playoffs one year are not there the following season,,I expect this season to be no different.

My likely teams not to make the playoffs this season

1)Redskins 1)Browns

2)Tampa 2)Colts

3)Packers

My playoff teams this season in order:

1)Eagles

2)Vikings

3)Cowboys

4)Saints

5)Giants

6)49ers

1)Chargers

2)Jags

3)Steelers

4)Pats

5)Broncos

6)Texans

I have the right to change this after the pre-season without getting bashed.

And right now you're smoking crack. Hopefully by the time preseason is over, you'll already had quit this bad habit and gone through rehab. Then your picks will be at least be mediocre instead of God awful

Giants will probably fall apart this year. I would love to see it happen the look on Eli's face when he starts crying like he usually does when things dont go his way. Your whole team is cocky. It would be beautiful to see them fall on their faces.

I'd be more than willing to bet that the Giants have a better record than the Packers this year.

I'd be more than willing to bet that the Giants have a better record than the Packers this year.

I guess time will tell. You guys have a good team and are coming off a super bowl win and we have a young team. I dont know its really hard to say who will have a good team.

I keep stating that the Vikes who were already decent had a very good off season and they are an easy pick for me to win the NFC outright.. That defense will be outstanding and they have a fair O line qb or no qb..and Brad Childress can make miracles with that O line.. booyas all of you that don't believe

I keep stating that the Vikes who were already decent had a very good off season and they are an easy pick for me to win the NFC outright.. That defense will be outstanding and they have a fair O line qb or no qb..and Brad Childress can make miracles with that O line.. booyas all of you that don't believe

The main question is how will the raiders do this year?