Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Packerbacker04

What team do eagle fans want to beat the most?

EASY....whoever we would meet in the Super Bowl (if we are lucky enough to get back)

Panthers. We need that high pick. (or should i say low?)

Giants game #1.

I want to knock them off their high-horse, and I believe there's a very good the Eagles can do it. Eli will still be very inconsistent, and having Lito and Asante on the field opposite each other should be good for some INTs.

Giants game #1.

I want to knock them off their high-horse, and I believe there's a very good the Eagles can do it. Eli will still be very inconsistent, and having Lito and Asante on the field opposite each other should be good for some INTs.

I agree that you have a good chance to beat us (division games are NEVER a given in the East), but you're making a lot of assumptions. First, you take it as a given that Eli will be inconsistent. He sure wasnt inconsistent over the last 5 games against some very good defenses. You also assume that you will automatically claim some turnovers merely by your CBs presence on the field. No offense man, but you come off like a pretttttty big homer.

No offense man, but you come off like a pretttttty big homer.

Look at the name of the website you're on.

If you're not used to it by now... yeah, give up on life.

Look at the name of the website you're on.

If you're not used to it by now... yeah, give up on life.

Never said I wasnt used to it, but it doesnt always have to be the case. Believe it or not, there are Eagles fans with an accurate, objective perspective of your team.

Cowboys.

I wish I could explain to you guys exactly how satisfying the divisional win was. Im really not trying to talk trash here, Im trying to share the hatred for that Fing team. The bewildered look on Wade Phillips' face, the lead melting stare of Jerry Jones as he wondered what he was going to do with the NFC Championship Game tickets he already printed, TO crying after the game, Crayton FINALLY having nothing to say after talking **** all week...it was beyond satisfying. For as much is made out of the Giants/Eagles rivalry, I think we can all agree that we hate those Fs the most.

Never said I wasnt used to it, but it doesnt always have to be the case. Believe it or not, there are Eagles fans with an accurate, objective perspective of your team.

I retract my previous answer.

Giants.

I think we can all agree that we hate those Fs the most.

Re-retract that.

Cowboys.

Cowboys.

Can't believe it took 11 posts before someone mentioned Dallas.

My exact answer.

I wish I could explain to you guys exactly how satisfying the divisional win was. Im really not trying to talk trash here, Im trying to share the hatred for that Fing team. The bewildered look on Wade Phillips' face, the lead melting stare of Jerry Jones as he wondered what he was going to do with the NFC Championship Game tickets he already printed, TO crying after the game, Crayton FINALLY having nothing to say after talking **** all week...it was beyond satisfying. For as much is made out of the Giants/Eagles rivalry, I think we can all agree that we hate those Fs the most.

I hate the Giants except for when they play Dallas. You guys winning the Super Bowl and even sweeping us won't change that. I was an enormous Giants fan on that Sunday, and I loved seeing Jerry's face after Romo threw that INT.

I hate the Giants except for when they play Dallas. You guys winning the Super Bowl and even sweeping us won't change that. I was an enormous Giants fan on that Sunday, and I loved seeing Jerry's face after Romo threw that INT.

He's such a smug a-hole. Can you believe he actually printed out tickets to the NFC Championship Game before they played the Giants? Im sooooo glad that got around to the Giants locker room before the game. I cant imagine how fired up that got the team. I was yelling and cursing 2000 miles away from my living room when I heard that lol.

He's such a smug a-hole. Can you believe he actually printed out tickets to the NFC Championship Game before they played the Giants? Im sooooo glad that got around to the Giants locker room before the game. I cant imagine how fired up that got the team. I was yelling and cursing 2000 miles away from my living room when I heard that lol.

I don't want to get in the habit of defending Jones, but he has to print out those tickets ahead of time. When I buy playoff tickets, I get a ticket that's good for the WC game or the divisional round game, plus the NFCCG ticket. Even when we first made the playoffs under Reid as a WC team back in 2000, there was realistically no shot for us to host the NFCCG, but I still have a ticket for that game.

EASY....whoever we would meet in the Super Bowl (if we are lucky enough to get back)

That's the perfect answer....If that doesn't happen....

The other answer would be Dallas....

i guess the question is what team would you love to get vengance on for past history with them or what team would you love to knock out of the playoffs?

Cowboys, Giants, Skins, Pats, Packers.....Those are the teams I'd like to see us put a world of hurting on.

That was such a sweet win...and for all the reasons you mention. Wade Phillips is a f'ing tool!