Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Packerbacker04

What team do eagle fans want to beat the most?

I would love to play Denver again and beat the crap out of them for that super bowl. I still think about Elway and his dive into the end zone. I just hated the look on his face too. Horseteeth.

That was such a sweet win...and for all the reasons you mention. Wade Phillips is a f'ing tool!

I'll never forget the look on his fat face. Absolute shock and disbelief. The best part about it was that it didnt change a bit from the time he left the field until when he did his post game presser. He walked into the press room with the same stupid look, and proceeded to whine that "the better team didnt win". Then TO came on and started crying. In the meantime Jacobs found a camera in the locker room and yelled "Hey Crayton, we'll see you next year!" (Crayton had been talking enormous amounts of trash all week). Then Crayton was on saying "What can I say? They beat us, so I cant really talk anymore".

If I would have died at that moment I would have been able to accept it with a smile, because at the time I was sure that my life was complete.

I hate the Giants except for when they play Dallas. You guys winning the Super Bowl and even sweeping us won't change that. I was an enormous Giants fan on that Sunday, and I loved seeing Jerry's face after Romo threw that INT.
Same here. I , too, was cheering for the Giants to beat the Cowboys in that game. The Cowboys are a lame, annoying team.

back on topic: Cowboys.

I'll never forget the look on his fat face. Absolute shock and disbelief. The best part about it was that it didnt change a bit from the time he left the field until when he did his post game presser. He walked into the press room with the same stupid look, and proceeded to whine that "the better team didnt win". Then TO came on and started crying. In the meantime Jacobs found a camera in the locker room and yelled "Hey Crayton, we'll see you next year!" (Crayton had been talking enormous amounts of trash all week). Then Crayton was on saying "What can I say? They beat us, so I cant really talk anymore".

If I would have died at that moment I would have been able to accept it with a smile, because at the time I was sure that my life was complete.

That comment made him look like an even bigger fool. I actually forgot he said that! TO crying is almost as famous as Romo sitting on the field in Seattle in 2006 playoffs. I wonder what they'll do for an encore in 2008...suckas!! :lol:

Giants game #1.

I want to knock them off their high-horse, and I believe there's a very good the Eagles can do it. Eli will still be very inconsistent, and having Lito and Asante on the field opposite each other should be good for some INTs.

:lol: As if the Giants aren't allowed to be on a high-horse as the reining SB champs? I love when people say this.

Eagles.

Unless the Redskins are very good. Living among Redskins fans is tough when the Skins are playing well.

Tell me about it. I live in Bowie, Md and it's sickening out here!!

For me, it just depends on the situation. There will be days when Skins fan talk crap and I want us to just punish them. There are days when Cowboys fans talk about how loaded their team is and they're going undefeated in the division. Then, there are days when I'm on here and Giant fans are talking about Eli being the best QB in the galaxy..

No definitive answer but if I had to answer today I'd say- KILL'EM ALL!!!!!

Read my sig.

But let's start with the Cowboys.

Giants always play us tough so I've gotta respect them, but those preening, smug, dimwitted, golf-playing Cowgirls are the absolute worst.

Tell me about it. I live in Bowie, Md and it's sickening out here!!

For me, it just depends on the situation. There will be days when Skins fan talk crap and I want us to just punish them. There are days when Cowboys fans talk about how loaded their team is and they're going undefeated in the division. Then, there are days when I'm on here and Giant fans are talking about Eli being the best QB in the galaxy..

No definitive answer but if I had to answer today I'd say- KILL'EM ALL!!!!!

Eli, the best QB in the Galaxy...?

Bah, he's a below average game manager that needed 5 games of pure luck to win the SB.

And he had nothing to do with beating the Pats so let's not get started on that~

Bah, he's a below average game manager that needed 5 games of pure luck to win the SB.

And he had nothing to do with beating the Pats so let's not get started on that~

See what I'm saying, lol... KILL THE GIANTS!!!

Nah, I'm not even messing with you today Hornet....

I wish I could explain to you guys exactly how satisfying the divisional win was. Im really not trying to talk trash here, Im trying to share the hatred for that Fing team. The bewildered look on Wade Phillips' face, the lead melting stare of Jerry Jones as he wondered what he was going to do with the NFC Championship Game tickets he already printed, TO crying after the game, Crayton FINALLY having nothing to say after talking **** all week...it was beyond satisfying. For as much is made out of the Giants/Eagles rivalry, I think we can all agree that we hate those Fs the most.

because they are entitled or so they think

Here's to you Giants fan.

hats off.

That comment made him look like an even bigger fool. I actually forgot he said that! TO crying is almost as famous as Romo sitting on the field in Seattle in 2006 playoffs. I wonder what they'll do for an encore in 2008...suckas!! :lol:

JerryJones.jpg

My ultimate playoff run:

Divsional Round: Giants

Championship Game: Cowboys

Super Bowl: Patriots

That is all.......

I wish I could explain to you guys exactly how satisfying the divisional win was. Im really not trying to talk trash here, Im trying to share the hatred for that Fing team. The bewildered look on Wade Phillips' face, the lead melting stare of Jerry Jones as he wondered what he was going to do with the NFC Championship Game tickets he already printed, TO crying after the game, Crayton FINALLY having nothing to say after talking **** all week...it was beyond satisfying. For as much is made out of the Giants/Eagles rivalry, I think we can all agree that we hate those Fs the most.

agree. the cowboys game was absolute pure joy. no thought to the packers, and then the press conference right after.

beating the eagles wouldnt have been nearly as satisfying. not after the **** we had to hear all year with dallas

My ultimate playoff run:

That is all.......

Gotta say, it was sweeter taking Dallas out prior to them winning any playoff games. In your scenario, they win one playoff game, I like em' better when their fans are kicked in the head with another 1st round ousting from the playoffs wondering if they'll ever see their beloved Cowboys win just one playoff game.

I know, it's mean, but hey, they're the Cowboys~

Gotta say, it was sweeter taking Dallas out prior to them winning any playoff games. In your scenario, they win one playoff game, I like em' better when their fans are kicked in the head with another 1st round ousting from the playoffs wondering if they'll ever see their beloved Cowboys win just one playoff game.

LOL......I actually thought about that, but then it occured to me, we wouldn't be able do that and then win the division.

agree. the cowboys game was absolute pure joy. no thought to the packers, and then the press conference right after.

beating the eagles wouldnt have been nearly as satisfying. not after the **** we had to hear all year with dallas

They were overconfident little F's after sweeping you guys during the regular season...so this makes sense.

Pure joy! Their wet dreams are still dating back to the 90's and we need to keep it that way.

My ultimate playoff run:

That is all.......

:wub::thumbsup::rock::excited:

What was the kickoff game a few years ago? It was giants vs cowboys on monday night and either you guys or them kicked the ball out of bounds and that cost one of you the game. I remember that game and you guys had close games with them.

LOL......I actually thought about that, but then it occured to me, we wouldn't be able do that and then win the division.

I can tell you from experience that winning the division is nice, winning 3 on the road to the Superbowl makes it irrelevant.

Having everybody doubt your team and having them all lined-up with egg on their faces could only be trumped with a 19-0 season, and we're not gonna see that anytime soon.

What was the kickoff game a few years ago? It was giants vs cowboys on monday night and either you guys or them kicked the ball out of bounds and that cost one of you the game. I remember that game and you guys had close games with them.

3 Giants gaffe's come to mind when I think of that game.

The one you mentioned.

The Westbrook punt return.

And Randall Cunningham, as a Viking, putting up 10 points (Jake Reed TD and an onside kick) in just about 2 minutes to beat the Giants in 2001.