Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Packerbacker04

What team do eagle fans want to beat the most?

3 Giants gaffe's come to mind when I think of that game.

The one you mentioned.

The Westbrook punt return.

And Randall Cunningham, as a Viking, putting up 10 points (Jake Reed TD and an onside kick) in just about 2 minutes to beat the Giants in 2001.

I remember the viking one. If you guys won that game you would have played us in the second round. That was in 1997 btw. Instead the vikes went to SF and got blasted and we got the bucs at home in the second round and we won 21-7. The Giants should have won that game though you guys were up like 22-13. My Aunt is a huge viking fan and she was alive during that game and I remember her giving me a hard time when the vikes won cause I was telling her how lucky Minnesota was.

That was such a sweet win...and for all the reasons you mention. Wade Phillips is a f'ing tool!

Especially how he didn't give the Giants credit after the game. What other coach on the planet would do that ****e! Even if he believed what he said, it was a slap in the face to the Giants who beat them on the road. The Cowboys are very good, probably have the best team in the division. Rest easy Eagle and Giant fans, Wade Phillips is the great equalizer. He will figure out a way to have his team lose down the stretch.

By the way, the look on Jerry Jone's face on the sidelines was so sweet, it would have carried me over to this year even if the Giants had lost to the Packers...

Especially how he didn't give the Giants credit after the game. What other coach on the planet would do that ****e! Even if he believed what he said, it was a slap in the face to the Giants who beat them on the road. The Cowboys are very good, probably have the best team in the division. Rest easy Eagle and Giant fans, Wade Phillips is the great equalizer. He will figure out a way to have his team lose down the stretch.

By the way, the look on Jerry Jone's face on the sidelines was so sweet, it would have carried me over to this year even if the Giants had lost to the Packers...

I thought the giants got conservative on that last drive didnt you? The cowboys got the ball back in good field position. If I were the giants I would have passed for the 1st down. It doesnt matter though since you won. I thought Dallas was going to win that game though on the last drive. I wonder how we would have fared against Dallas. We probably would have lost to them too. They knocked us out of the playoffs in the Aikman era 3 times in dallas.

I remember the viking one. If you guys won that game you would have played us in the second round. That was in 1997 btw. Instead the vikes went to SF and got blasted and we got the bucs at home in the second round and we won 21-7. The Giants should have won that game though you guys were up like 22-13. My Aunt is a huge viking fan and she was alive during that game and I remember her giving me a hard time when the vikes won cause I was telling her how lucky Minnesota was.

You are correct, I'm old and beginning to forget things.

It was Jake Reed tho...right?

I know for damned sure that it was Calloway that had the onside kick bounce off of his chest.

"Hands team" my a**.

Wade is a huge tool. I couldn't believe he didn't credit coughlin or the giants after that game, for appearances sake he should've done that even ifhe didn't mean it.

He was a huge tool during the season too i remember when he got really upset b/c i think it was Buffalo who iced his kicker twice and he got so upset about that and even tried to have it banned. But when it came to Roy Williams horsecollaring people, especially when he did it to McNabb, he thought it was ok and Roy shouldn't have gotten suspended since McNabb didn't get injured. Nonetheless he should've known that it's a dangerous move and was banned for a reason. What a d ouche. Good thing Wade doesn't know how to coach a team to a playoff win. I hope next year's dallas playoff loss is even greater than 2007. I wonder what comment he'll say about the opposing team and the look on Jerry jones' look of disbelief.

You are correct, I'm old and beginning to forget things.

It was Jake Reed tho...right?

I know for damned sure that it was Calloway that had the onside kick bounce off of his chest.

"Hands team" my a**.

I have been through the tough losses too as a packer fan also. This year in the nfc title game really hurt, the KC debacle in 2003 when we had a 31-14 lead in the fourth qtr and lost in overtime 40-34. The 4th and 26 loss to the eagles and the playoff loss to the niners where T.O. scored with 3 seconds left. The Denver super bowl loss tops all. I remember watching the giants niners game in 02 and thought that game was over when you guys were up 38-14 and I turned the tv back on and it was 38-33 and I was like wow the niners might win this thing. I remember some controversy too where you guys got jipped on the last play of the game too.

LOL......I actually thought about that, but then it occured to me, we wouldn't be able do that and then win the division.

Sure we could. If they had to travel to us.

Edit: Nevermind. My way couldn't work either on second thought.

Sure we could. If they had to travel to us.

Edit: Nevermind. My way couldn't work either on second thought.

Eagle joe you guys will go 9-7 this year with a wilcard berth book it!

Eagle joe you guys will go 9-7 this year with a wilcard berth book it!

Perhaps so. We'll see.

i'd say the team i wanna beat 2-0 the most this year would be the cowboys, just to shut them up.. but i wouldn't mind really giving it too the giants with some mad 30-7 score, seems whenever we play the giants it's always a close game... and i can't stand it :P

Wade is a huge tool. I couldn't believe he didn't credit coughlin or the giants after that game, for appearances sake he should've done that even ifhe didn't mean it.

He was a huge tool during the season too i remember when he got really upset b/c i think it was Buffalo who iced his kicker twice and he got so upset about that and even tried to have it banned. But when it came to Roy Williams horsecollaring people, especially when he did it to McNabb, he thought it was ok and Roy shouldn't have gotten suspended since McNabb didn't get injured. Nonetheless he should've known that it's a dangerous move and was banned for a reason. What a d ouche. Good thing Wade doesn't know how to coach a team to a playoff win. I hope next year's dallas playoff loss is even greater than 2007. I wonder what comment he'll say about the opposing team and the look on Jerry jones' look of disbelief.

Now thats IF they make the playoffs :P

Now thats IF they make the playoffs :P

let's hope they do as a wild card so their consecutive years of losing in the playoff continues. So far i believe it is 6 or 7 consecutive playoff losses. Another one and done season would be great and that loss should come at the slippery hands of romo. Hopefully he can top his botched snap and embarass himself even more.

I hate the Giants except for when they play Dallas. You guys winning the Super Bowl and even sweeping us won't change that. I was an enormous Giants fan on that Sunday, and I loved seeing Jerry's face after Romo threw that INT.

same here.. seeing Dallas lose was :))) lol

we all loathe Dallas...

when the Giants beat the Pats I was celebrating~

I don't hate the Pats but sick of them and Favre talk... but I respect each

I hope to see an Eagles- Giants NFC finale

but if the Girls are there.. one of you better finish those chumps

AFC or NFC.. WE ALL HATE DALLAS!! AND JERRY JONES

I don't care how good the Giants are this year. And they may repeat in the superbowl and win the division. But if the 1st game between us is IN Philly. They are walking into a buzz saw where they have no chance to win. The score might even get ridiculous too. The Giants are probably the better team but the emotion will be so high against our biggest rival. Eli will throw 70 TD passes and 6 INT's and 4 of them will be against the Eagles in their first game. No offense Giants fans just sometimes teams walk into a situation where there is no way they can win. Unless you are the Pats from last year who are so good they can overcome anything.

EASY....whoever we would meet in the Super Bowl (if we are lucky enough to get back)

:rock::thumbsup:

I don't care how good the Giants are this year. And they may repeat in the superbowl and win the division. But if the 1st game between us is IN Philly. They are walking into a buzz saw where they have no chance to win. The score might even get ridiculous too. The Giants are probably the better team but the emotion will be so high against our biggest rival. Eli will throw 70 TD passes and 6 INT's and 4 of them will be against the Eagles in their first game. No offense Giants fans just sometimes teams walk into a situation where there is no way they can win. Unless you are the Pats from last year who are so good they can overcome anything.

Except the Giants pass rush in Brady's face.

Gotta say, it was sweeter taking Dallas out prior to them winning any playoff games. In your scenario, they win one playoff game, I like em' better when their fans are kicked in the head with another 1st round ousting from the playoffs wondering if they'll ever see their beloved Cowboys win just one playoff game.

I know, it's mean, but hey, they're the Cowboys~

IMO, if the Girls don't win the SB this year, say goodbye to Wade Phillips, hello Jason Garrett. New stadium next year, new coach also.

IMO, if the Girls don't win the SB this year, say goodbye to Wade Phillips, hello Jason Garrett. New stadium next year, new coach also.

I think that happens anyway. I think he wanted Garrett all along. He was contemplating making Garrett the HC last year.

i guess the question is what team would you love to get vengance on for past history with them or what team would you love to knock out of the playoffs?
The Cowhoes!!