Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OaktownGangstah

Sandiego 38 - Minnesota 24 Final superbowl

You're still an idiot.

I guess my credibility still holds no water here with you fans since the last few years

Anyways this prediction is locked and solid.. and I don't see McFlabb saving you

I guess my credibility still holds no water here with you fans since the last few years

Anyways this prediction is locked and solid.. and I don't see McFlabb saving you

Every time I read your posts, they are just crazy, although you're entitled to your own opinion. The Vikings have no QB and could easily lose away games... Phillip Rivers tore his ACL less than a year ago.

Colts and Saints seems the most likely to me.

Every time I read your posts, they are just crazy, although you're entitled to your own opinion. The Vikings have no QB and could easily lose away games... Phillip Rivers tore his ACL less than a year ago.

Colts and Saints seems the most likely to me.

well the Saints and Dallas are loaded but I think this is the Vikes year to win the NFC over Dallas

Minny is well coached, Dallas is not well coached just loaded..

Saints have a history of choking.. my 2 cents.. yeah the Vikes choked but they are for real..IMO

Colts will not beat San Diego they are one and done

the Chargers were very injured in the AFC final yet they almost upended the mighty Pats

LT has a bone to pick and the Superchargers are so loaded and healthy now - I see no team touchin them

I wish the Jags would win the AFC but they tend to choke against the Pats/Colts 11 of 13 times since they met:(

nothing crazier than any01 who would have picked the Gmen last year to upset the Pats..

so picking the Vikes to win the NFC is easy for me:) they will get killed by the AFC winner.. well they should..

vikings don't have any WR's let alone, a QB to get the job done.

Adrian Peterson and an offensive guru in Childress

the team has tons of offensive talent

:nonono: AP as good as he's been is not enough to get the vikings to the superbowl.

Look at Peterson's game by game stats. He is very inconsistent and that never translates to an NFL championship. Jackson must be flawless to compensate.

Sandiego 38 - Minnesota 24 Final superbowl prediction. you read it here 1st
I know one thing, the Vike's D-line is going to be STACKED. Jared Allen, Kevin Williams, and Pat Williams. I think Udeze has some disease and can't play anymore so I"m not sure who the other end will be. Anyways the only way they can make it to the superbowl is if Peterson stays healthy, puts up an even crazier year than last year, and the defense forces a lot of turnovers. I want to emphasize the D forcing turnovers, because I don't think they have enough offensive weapons outside of AP to score without getting a lot of possessions and good field position. After awhile defenses will starting scheming like hell around AP. They will need to make some plays through the air at some point.

Interesting prediction though. After the Giants won the superbowl it's hard to rule out any team in the NFC.

So its official...Minnesota is the new Arizona.
I swear I don't want to hear one word about Arizona this summer. Anyone who tries to make them a sexy pick for the superbowl is a FOOL. As far as I'm concerned they're looking at an 8-8 type season. They can have all the great WR's they want, but unless they get the QB position figured out and get an identity on defense it will never matter. Plus I want them to pay dearly for not trading us Fitz <_<

well the Saints and Dallas are loaded but I think this is the Vikes year to win the NFC over Dallas

Minny is well coached, Dallas is not well coached just loaded..

Saints have a history of choking.. my 2 cents.. yeah the Vikes choked but they are for real..IMO

Colts will not beat San Diego they are one and done

The Vikings are well coached? You know nothing. Are the raiders well coached?

Without a QB or recievers, Peterson will have to carry the load on his back. That will get old.

Jared Allen was an outstanding pickup for the Viqueens, they also had a terrific off-season second to Dallas

Minnesota and hated Dallas are the sexy picks by some of the NFL NFC media experts so I am not alone in picking Minny

Ok so the offense is not the best but better than the Ravens back in '02 and the defense is stacked.

so tell me besides Minnesota in the NFC who is better? Dallas, Eagles, Giants, 49ers, Tampa,

several are picking a Dallas - GreenBay NFC final.. I could see that but sticking with Minn

oh I forget that Seattle keeps getting picked// I do not see that team

and this is McNabb's last chance... hey the Eagles have had a decent off season with Assante Samuel but no WR'S!