Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OaktownGangstah

Sandiego 38 - Minnesota 24 Final superbowl

I know one thing, the Vike's D-line is going to be STACKED. Jared Allen, Kevin Williams, and Pat Williams. I think Udeze has some disease and can't play anymore so I"m not sure who the other end will be. Anyways the only way they can make it to the superbowl is if Peterson stays healthy, puts up an even crazier year than last year, and the defense forces a lot of turnovers. I want to emphasize the D forcing turnovers, because I don't think they have enough offensive weapons outside of AP to score without getting a lot of possessions and good field position. After awhile defenses will starting scheming like hell around AP. They will need to make some plays through the air at some point.

Interesting prediction though. After the Giants won the superbowl it's hard to rule out any team in the NFC.I swear I don't want to hear one word about Arizona this summer. Anyone who tries to make them a sexy pick for the superbowl is a FOOL. As far as I'm concerned they're looking at an 8-8 type season. They can have all the great WR's they want, but unless they get the QB position figured out and get an identity on defense it will never matter. Plus I want them to pay dearly for not trading us Fitz <_<

Hahaha I hear you man. We'll trash them when we play. I want Zona to lose bad all season. That way Boldin will definatly want out at the end of their losing season.

That was quite the exciting time tho :rolleyes: . I remember checkin these boards any chance I could for some news. Rumors were flying like crazy.

Sandiego 38 - Minnesota 24 Final superbowl prediction. you read it here 1st

lay off the crack pal that **** kills the brain cells son, neither of those teams will be in the superbowl this yr.

I guess my credibility still holds no water here with you fans since the last few years

Anyways this prediction is locked and solid.. and I don't see McFlabb saving you

Oh, you're so witty.

Tell me, do you dress up like a stormtropper on game day and cry alone with your lightsaber after a loss?

I see the drama queens are not willing to bet on the pick, well ask some Media guys who concurr for the Vikes to rep the NFC,. then lose to the AFC... If the Gmen from outta nowhere did it last year then why not a legit contender with a gr8 defense like the Vikes??

yes but i also picked zona at 1st was undecided

So in other words we'll expect you to flip-flop on this one too, and have new predicitons later. :rolleyes:

A Raiders fan trying to talk smack with eagle fans is funny. :lol: Pretty soon we will be infested with cardinal fans, lion fans and miami fans coming on here talking about how great their team is. :lol:

So in other words we'll expect you to flip-flop on this one too, and have new predicitons later. :rolleyes:

i flipped flopped with arizona/detroit yea.

but I am sticking to the end with Minnesota vs San Diego with the Chargers to win big

I won't go picking someone else...

vikings don't have any WR's

To be fair, the aquisition of Bernard Berrian was a good one, and should open things up for the offense somewhat. 2nd year man Sidney Rice looked quite good as a rook, and should progress this season. Bobby Wade has been very solid for them since coming over from Tenn., and now can slide back into the slot, where he is better suited to play. In other words, your comment holds no water.

Jared Allen was an outstanding pickup for the Viqueens, they also had a terrific off-season second to Dallas

Minnesota and hated Dallas are the sexy picks by some of the NFL NFC media experts so I am not alone in picking Minny

Ok so the offense is not the best but better than the Ravens back in '02 and the defense is stacked.

so tell me besides Minnesota in the NFC who is better? Dallas, Eagles, Giants, 49ers, Tampa,

several are picking a Dallas - GreenBay NFC final.. I could see that but sticking with Minn

oh I forget that Seattle keeps getting picked// I do not see that team

and this is McNabb's last chance... hey the Eagles have had a decent off season with Assante Samuel but no WR'S!

the raiders got moss in '05 they had Moss Jerry Porter, LaMont Jordan and a QB who has a strong arm. They were a great team weren't they? Oh wait thats right they stunk because they had a statue at QB a terrible offensive line a bust in Robert Gallery and a horrid defense. I can see why you pick the Lions, Vikings, and Cardinals. Two of those teams have great skill position players and the other is the Heidi Klum of sexy picks. I swear to god you're picking your teams on Madden Rankings.

based on terrific off seasons pickups and changes is why. the Vikes are loaded to the hilt they may be the Patriots of the NFC .. now supposedly the Saints are..

Probably Indy - Dallas.

San Diego can't win a Superbowl with that fraud Rivers.

(My fantasy team sucked because of him).

Probably Indy - Dallas.

San Diego can't win a Superbowl with that fraud Rivers.

(My fantasy team sucked because of him).

I don't think Indy is going back to the Super Bowl, they are on the decline IMO though I certainly could be wrong.

And I'm sorry, maybe its lack of objectivity or hate but I just can't pick Dallas to go to the Super Bowl. I just can't do it.

Wow, nice prediction there Mr. EverysingleESPNfootbalanchor. So original

at least go out on a limb and say something totally retahded like:

Oakland __

Other team __

Stupid SB pick. SD is not bad, but Minn? Come on! They have no WRs, no TEs, a bad QB, an average secondary, and below average LBs.

Also, in regards to your signature, it is the Raiders, not the Raidahs. There is no such team as the Raidahs.

I know the Pats have the easiest NFL schedule and some are saying 15-0..

I am not letting my pick go.. imagine if Favre goes to Minny instead of Tampa or the Jets?? wooot@

Remember when you said you were a Cowboys fan? And remember how when they lost in the playoffs to seattle you said you were actually a Chargers fan all along? And remember how after THEY lost to the colts you said you had always been a Raiders fan?