Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BDawk_ASamuel

Peyton Manning Knee Surgery

No link as of yet, but it was on the ESPN bottom line.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

Not good news at all for Indy. I thought before this anyway that they are on the way down this year. I really dont see them making the playoffs but thats about it. Jax is on their tails right now. I thought it was impossible for this guy to get hurt too.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

Not good news at all for Indy. I thought before this anyway that they are on the way down this year. I really dont see them making the playoffs but thats about it. Jax is on their tails right now. I thought it was impossible for this guy to get hurt too.

Did you miss this part?

"The procedure was routine. The Colts' medical staff expects a full and complete return to action," said Colts president Bill Polian.

Also, what does this mean?

"I really dont see them making the playoffs but thats about it. "

Peyton knows their offense very well, and unlike a certain QB around here, has been fortunate enough to play with the same great receivers year after year. I wouldn't worry about this right now.

Get well soon Peyton. The better of the Mannings.

Ahh, the simple fact that you felt compelled to say this shows a bit of frustration...and fear~

Mwahahahahahahaha~

Did you miss this part?

"The procedure was routine. The Colts' medical staff expects a full and complete return to action," said Colts president Bill Polian.

Also, what does this mean?

"I really dont see them making the playoffs but thats about it. "

My bad what I meant to say was I see them making the playoffs but thats about it. Thanks Brown. :D

WTF did you go out of your way to say that? Nice freaking post Crackpipe12

So wait? A veteran QB who knows everything about the trade is going to miss some of training camp but no real games? Who ares. It's a non issue.

Pretty much my thoughts.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

But seriously, I think Peyton will bounce back 100%. He has been in the league long enough to know whats up.

Eli Manning's knees >>>> Peyton's knees

let the BBQ begin

:lol:

:roll: Dude, I'm laughing my a** off right now.

Nice job. :thumbsup:

I don't get this. Did he just get injured in the offseason or was this something he was avoiding? If so, why wouldn't he have the surgery right after the season ended to max his recovery time?

If it's a 4-6 week thing then it's a scope. With that being said sure he can play in 4-6 weeks, but he'll still have some nagging sorness and swelling associated with the recovery. It just doesn't make sense to prolong this surgery if he thought is should be done.

I don't get this. Did he just get injured in the offseason or was this something he was avoiding? If so, why wouldn't he have the surgery right after the season ended to max his recovery time?

If it's a 4-6 week thing then it's a scope. With that being said sure he can play in 4-6 weeks, but he'll still have some nagging sorness and swelling associated with the recovery. It just doesn't make sense to prolong this surgery if he thought is should be done.

The timing does seem odd.