Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NVEagle

Ricky Williams

Ricky Williams   

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think Ricky Williams Can Make An Effective Comeback?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Found this on KFFL.com and thought it was interesting:

Armando Salguero, of The Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins head coach Tony Sparano said he sees potential in RB Ricky Williams. Sparano said he sees him being explosive in and out of the line of scrimmage.

Armando Salguero, of The Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams ran with authority and showed quickness the last time the team was together for an offseason practice. Director of football operations Bill Parcells congratulated Williams on his effort. Former Houston Texans general manager Charley Casserly said he was impressed with Williams' quickness, explosion and effort.

:roll::roll: Thats all I have to say. Ricky williams that guy is a joke.

Thought so as well, but after reading these reports, I'm starting to believe the guy has something left in the tank. He definetly could be given a chance in Miami to get some carries.

Wasnt he into buddhism or something like that. I remember seeing him on 60 minutes 4 years ago now at least and he was messed up bigtime on drugs. I mean you could tell. He was good when he was with the dolphins 6 years back then before that he played well with the saints. He is done IMO. The light is on but nobody is home there. :lol:

Could have been a great runningback but has no mental toughenss and is nothing but a stoner and a waste of talent.

family bitterness, Mike?

Could have been a great runningback but has no mental toughenss and is nothing but a stoner and a waste of talent.

those days might be behind him, from what i've heard he's in the best shape of his life and is looking really good in camp.

He's had too much time off. Even if he is still as strong and fast as he once was, he will get hurt again. His body isnt used to the punishment. He got hurt in Canada after time off, and then came back to Miami and got hurt. He may surprise us and come back and be a solid player , he has the talent and all the tools, but i really think his body wont be used to it and he'll go down.

He would be the Josh Hamilton of the NFL if he did come back.

But I dont see it, the day he retired after 5 years as a pro I said to myself, this guys reputation is going to change for ever now.

He aint coming back.

He would be the Josh Hamilton of the NFL if he did come back.

But I dont see it, the day he retired after 5 years as a pro I said to myself, this guys reputation is going to change for ever now.

He aint coming back.

Weed is different from being a coke addict.

Weed is different from being a coke addict.

I didnt say anything involving drugs. Obviously coke is more addictive, but if the guy likes to smoke weed, enough to retire from the game for it, Id say we could be looking at a similar scenario.

Williams is DONE. He's hardly played now for years and is not getting any younger. So he looked good in drills, BFD.