Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ghettobird

OFFICIAL: Jason Taylor TRADED to WSH for 2009 2nd + 2010 6th

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/07/20/...ond-round-pick/

Jay Glazer of Fox Sports is reporting that the Washington Redskins and Miami Dolphins have agreed to the terms of a trade that would send defensive end Jason Taylor to Washington in exchange for a second-round draft pick.

The teams are hoping to finalize the deal tonight, Glazer reports.

Taylor has long been disgruntled with the Dolphins and would like to play for a team that isn’t coming off a 1-15 record. Rumors swirled in April that he could be traded during the NFL draft, but no trade was consummated.

The Redskins, however, suddenly became interested in acquiring Taylor when they lost two defensive ends to season-ending injuries at the outset of training camp.

Daniels is 35, Taylor 34, so it looks like Snyder finally took heed and made an effort to get younger on the Dline... :lol:

I have a really bad tasteless joke but I won't even say it. It's not right

LOL

I know what it is, too, because I was just about to post it.

:lol:

damn just a 2nd and 6th.... and another trade we could of done... but another team gets sumpin...

damn just a 2nd and 6th.... and another trade we could of done... but another team gets sumpin...

Are you envious of something the Redskins did? Thats hilarious...

Are you envious of something the Redskins did? Thats hilarious...

No we're envious that a crappy average team like the Giants won the SB somehow...that's what I'm personally pissed off about.

This post makes my eyes bleed.

:huh:

No we're envious that a crappy average team like the Giants won the SB somehow...that's what I'm personally pissed off about.

If thats what crappy looks like I'll take it every year.

Dan Snyder f-ed up again by playing fantasy football with his team. Why give up picks for a guy who has already admitted to wanting to play only one more season. Is this move supposed to get them to the Super Bowl? Dan Snyder is a joke and makes Al Davis look like a rocket scientist. There's a reason they've been a mainstay in the NFC East cellar and it's him

Dan Snyder f-ed up again by playing fantasy football with his team. Why give up picks for a guy who has already admitted to wanting to play only one more season. Is this move supposed to get them to the Super Bowl? Dan Snyder is a joke and makes Al Davis look like a rocket scientist. There's a reason they've been a mainstay in the NFC East cellar and it's him

We will see who f-ed when you guys are at the bottom again this year.

I don't want Taylor but the biggest thing that's annoying the sh** out of me is that it seems like the trolls of the NFC east are constantly trying to make themselves better while we're not. It just seems like the Eagles have stopped trying

I don't want Taylor but the biggest thing that's annoying the sh** out of me is that it seems like the trolls of the NFC east are constantly trying to make themselves better while we're not. It just seems like the Eagles have stopped trying

They just arent completly under the bus

When push comes to shove and the Pressure

comes from up top on the FO

we will get something done in Lieu of this

It improves them in passing situations, but if we're being honest here, they have 2 right DE's. Taylor doesnt struggle against the run as much as some right DEs, but make no mistake, he's not a prototypical LDE.

Yuk. And I thought today was lousy because of the Phils. Bad day for Philly sports.

I know, really. We should have signed Zach Thomas or Pacman Jones instead of Asante Samuel. What was our FO thinking? I can't believe it.

I can't believe they gave up a 2nd AND a 6th for a guy whose best years are probably behind him and may only play 1 more year.

They'll most likely get one year out of him. But he could have a huge impact in that one year.

There are worse ways to spend a 2nd round pick. (See Justice, Winston)