Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ghettobird

OFFICIAL: Jason Taylor TRADED to WSH for 2009 2nd + 2010 6th

They just arent completly under the bus

When push comes to shove and the Pressure

comes from up top on the FO

we will get something done in Lieu of this

Can you try that again, and in English?

They just arent completly under the bus

When push comes to shove and the Pressure

comes from up top on the FO

we will get something done in Lieu of this

I doubt it but I hope you're right

We will see who f-ed when you guys are at the bottom again this year.

Are you a redskins fan? Why don't you do something new and compete for the division sometime this decade.

I am heavily against this move, i wouldn't have given a 2nd for him. But if we look at the short term we now have one of the better defensive lines in the league.

I am heavily against this move, i wouldn't have given a 2nd for him. But if we look at the short term we now have one of the better defensive lines in the league.

Yeah! You have Jason Taylor and.... and.... um.... :unsure:

Ouch, that is too much to give up for a guy that old. Seeing this trade really makes me think that the first starting CB going down this training camp could skyrocket Litos value.

Yeah! You have Jason Taylor and.... and.... um.... :unsure:

Jason Taylor and Andre Carter are one of the better defensive end tandems in the league. I knew this was going to happen when Daniels went down. I was hoping we could get him for a 3rd though. Hopefully we contend this year and Taylor sticks around 2 years to play out his contract.

Jason Taylor and Andre Carter are one of the better defensive end tandems in the league. I knew this was going to happen when Daniels went down. I was hoping we could get him for a 3rd though. Hopefully we contend this year and Taylor sticks around 2 years to play out his contract.

Yes! Thats what Ive been waiting for. They are claiming it a bit late, but ladies and gentlemen, the Redskins have come for their Offseason Trophy. :lol:

Sigh... another team better than the Eagles.

This is going to be a brutal season.

The Giants lost there best DE, S , and LB

in one season...PLus everyone in the east buffed

up on the Dline and the Giants are relying on

one Oline guy they brought in

Giants are going to have a long season

The Girls are going to be atop

Followed by IGgles (dependent on Mcnabb)

Yes! Thats what Ive been waiting for. They are claiming it a bit late, but ladies and gentlemen, the Redskins have come for their Offseason Trophy. :lol:

I believe Clinton Portis won them 5 superbowls since he has been a skin

Ouch, that is too much to give up for a guy that old. Seeing this trade really makes me think that the first starting CB going down this training camp could skyrocket Litos value.

Interesting point. The market is crazy right now.

:rolleyes:

People like you were rolling their eyes last season after they didn't do enough to upgrade the team. Hmmm, wonder what happened? Same thing this year, and I guess some people haven't learned or never will learn.

4th best team in the NFC East right now.

I never said they would win anything. I didnt want to give up a 2nd rounder for Taylor but its out of my control and im just trying to make the best of it.

People like you were rolling their eyes last season after they didn't do enough to upgrade the team. Hmmm, wonder what happened? Same thing this year, and I guess some people haven't learned or never will learn.

4th best team in the NFC East right now.

What...Smoking crack the Defending World Champs are

Heres where that dog comes in

(no respect......)

The Giants lost there best DE, S , and LB

in one season...PLus everyone in the east buffed

up on the Dline and the Giants are relying on

one Oline guy they brought in

Giants are going to have a long season

The Girls are going to be atop

Followed by IGgles (dependent on Mcnabb)

LOL

You cant "replace" a guy like Strahan but lets not pretend that Justin Tuck isnt an incredibly talented player in his own right. Saying Gibril was our "best safety" isnt really much because it wasnt a position of strength for the Giants. Some combination of Kenny Phillips and Sammy Knight will suffice in replacing him. And Kawika Mitchell was our best LBer? Im not even going to justify that with a response. Shane Olivea wasnt brought in to start, either. The Giants offensive line, one of the best in football (over 2000 yards rushing and only 25 sacks surrendered), is fine. Olivea is a depth signing. Where the hell are you getting your information from? :lol:

LOL

You cant "replace" a guy like Strahan but lets not pretend that Justin Tuck isnt an incredibly talented player in his own right. Saying Gibril was our "best safety" isnt really much because it wasnt a position of strength for the Giants. Some combination of Kenny Phillips and Sammy Knight will suffice in replacing him. And Kawika Mitchell was our best LBer? Im not even going to justify that with a response. Shane Olivea wasnt brought in to start, either. The Giants offensive line, one of the best in football (over 2000 yards rushing and only 25 sacks surrendered), is fine. Olivea is a depth signing. Where the hell are you getting your information from? :lol:

Every Single team in the Division Bolsterd there DLINES

The Giants are going to get POLL SMOKED

Your right on with that one.

Your right on with that one.

Im just waiting to turn on Espn and see that

Mr. Rose has informed his client to skip training

camp until traded....

The FO cried and then fell in a puddle of his own urine