Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ghettobird

OFFICIAL: Jason Taylor TRADED to WSH for 2009 2nd + 2010 6th

Really......

Clemmons....is being converted into a DE and has to learn the most complicated Defense in the league along with a new position.

He is also playing in the best Division in Football expect his impact to be minute.

A kick returner.... That is yet to sign and trust me eagles nation was this excited about another guy who was suppose

to revolutionize our kick game....Couple names bethal johnson , jermey bloom common really.

Asante Samuel played in a different System OURS is hard to adapt to and when your getting coverage INT's your stats look massive

the reason he has sick stats is becuase he played on a sick team! I believe another guy had crazy stats came into our division and is now a normal starter .....PORTIS

DT...ROOKIE really!

1)Asante Samuel will be tested early but he was still always around the ball even when he wasnt getting interceptions.

2) Clemmons is comming on on third downs as a rotational end, sorry but im not really expecting all that much in the sack department.

3)Yes, a real returner. Jeremy Bloom was a 5th round draft pick out for a year of football when we drafted him cause he was busy with the olympics and our other returners have been other teams scrubs. Desean Jackson will likely not contribue much as a reciever therefore it seems to be that the Eagles drafted him for his renowned college return abilities.

4) Yeah a rookie DT. Look on other teams rosters and see if they use rookies as backups cause I assure you they do. Only ours won't be scrub late round prospects like last years Lajuan Ramsey.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM! An NFL team that wants to win the SuperBowl should never feel "COMFORTABLE" with what they have they should be trying to improve 24/7, that's how you win championships!!!

Question for you, A/B Answer:

Which 2008 Redskins team is better?

A) Redskins team with their full picks for 2009

B) Redskins team with Jason Taylor and less picks in 2009

I'll take B

If they dont make playoffs or Taylor gets injured and Miami drafts the next "Jason Taylor" type player they look really dumb. I'm not saying upgrading and trading picks for Jason Taylor was a bad idea cause it obviously isn't. I'm only saying they gave up to much in a second rounder, a 4th or maybe even a 3rd would have been much better. If this was even a smart organization like the Chargers making the trade I might say okay well they know more than I do but its Dan Snyder ( the king of making stupid signings and trades).

If the Eagles had made this trade I would be really dissappointed.

Carolina really looks they are going to suck this year without Favre

All depends on the D-line with Peppers comming off a bad year and Rucker and Jenkins gone to other teams.

Carolina really looks they are going to suck this year without Favre

Are you mildly retarded, or do you aim to not make any sort of sense when you type? Of all the posts you have made today that I have read, I was not able to figure out what the hell you were talking about.

If they dont make playoffs or Taylor gets injured and Miami drafts the next "Jason Taylor" type player they look really dumb. I'm not saying upgrading and trading picks for Jason Taylor was a bad idea cause it obviously isn't. I'm only saying they gave up to much in a second rounder, a 4th or maybe even a 3rd would have been much better. If this was even a smart organization like the Chargers making the trade I might say okay well they know more than I do but its Dan Snyder ( the king of making stupid signings and trades).

If the Eagles had made this trade I would be really dissappointed.

So what? It's a risk worth taking, Samuel can get hurt, will the Eagles look stupid? No, injuries happen, you try to bring in the best players possible and hope nobody gets hurt.

No we're envious that a crappy average team like the Giants won the SB somehow...that's what I'm personally pissed off about.

Crappy?

According to many here (the non-Giants fans) the Giants are one of the best teams to ever play in the Super Bowl.

Jesus. The Eagle fans in this thread are whining like little girls.

Crappy?

According to many here (the non-Giants fans) the Giants are one of the best teams to ever play in the Super Bowl.

and you think they were the worst, with the mighty Eli Mont.....Elw......Fav.....Unit.....Manning carrying them on his back

On topic tho, this injury worked-out perfectly for Snyder. An owner that is obviously only interested in the Company's bottom line. He has yet another "excuse" to sign a big-name and place more fannies in seats(it's an expression, I realize that the seats are already sold).

He gets to look like a "fan" just doing anything to win, pulls the wool over Redskins fans eyes (again) and makes out in the end.

He's a lousy owner if you want your team to actually win, but he's great for the bottom line...he's making a ton of oney on those that are buying his bullshirt.

and you think they were the worst, with the mighty Eli Mont.....Elw......Fav.....Unit.....Manning carrying them on his back

Said any of that did I?

You're not a real bright guy stevie.

On topic tho, this injury worked-out perfectly for Snyder. An owner that is obviously only interested in the Company's bottom line. He has yet another "excuse" to sign a big-name and place more fannies in seats(it's an expression, I realize that the seats are already sold).

He gets to look like a "fan" just doing anything to win, pulls the wool over Redskins fans eyes (again) and makes out in the end.

He's a lousy owner if you want your team to actually win, but he's great for the bottom line...he's making a ton of oney on those that are buying his bullshirt.

good god, we agree, I'm gonna go jump off my roof

Said any of that did I?

You're not a real bright guy stevie.

of course you never said all that, but I nor anyone else on here said the Giants were the greatest team ever either, just more talented than the 79-83 Broncos, it's called sarcasm bro

Crappy?

LMFAO :lol::roll: One of the best teams to ever play in the SB? That's such BS, they were AVERAGE at best

I was watching ESPN News and they were on a call to one of the Redskins beat writers. They asked the writer if this move puts Washington up over the other three teams in the NFC East, and the writer still pretty much said no. :lol:

Guess not all Skins people are homers.

;)

:D

You'd agree with me on Eli too, if only he weren't a Giant.

:lol:

believe it or not i rooted for you guys in the SB

You would know since you are a little girl :rolleyes:

I'll still kick your a**. :flex:

I read that 10 times and I still have no clue what you mean