Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eaglesfanclub.com

Fort Worth Fan Club

I started a group in N. Fort Worth off of Boat Club Rd. (Just west of Saginaw) Go to EaglesFanClub.com and click on TX on the map to get the details. Please email me if you are interested in joining us to see our beloved Eagles on game day!

Also, join the yahoo listserve: Fort Worth Eagles Nest listserve

Dave

EaglesFanClub.com

(817) 217-7637

Started a group in N. Fort Worth off of Boat Club Rd. Go to EaglesFanClub.com and click on TX on the map to get the details. Feel free to contact me directly!

Dave

EaglesFanClub.com

(817) 217-7637

Are you any where near Keller, TX.? I may be retiring from the Navy to that area and it would be AWESOME to find other die hard Eagles fans in a place that is so poisoned with "that team" there.

Are you any where near Keller, TX.? I may be retiring from the Navy to that area and it would be AWESOME to find other die hard Eagles fans in a place that is so poisoned with "that team" there.

keller is just north of Fort Worth.

Probably a 15-20 minute drive from Keller to where the bar is.

Hello all,

Just an update on the Ft Worth Eagles group...now known as Eagles Nest Fort Worth. they have a bar!!!! and believe it or not...it's called the Eagles Nest Sports Bar.

Dave from the ENFW told me this... " Looks like we have found a location for the Fort Worth group. The name

of the bar of all names is the "Eagles Nest Sports Bar". You think it is fitting?! Owner is from NY and is Giants fan, so he understand our plight of being an NFC East fan, but not of the Cowboys!"

As I've said before, if you live over in that area contact Dave at dave@eaglesfanclub. com and he'll let you know where they are located.... i'm sure as they get a bit larger a website will appear and being that we're so close in relation to them, who knows what our 2 groups will do together.... . i guess i'll be coming up with another logo........ heh heh......... .

and on another note........ ... CAMP BEGINS and DeSean Jackson is signed..... so lets hope we have a great season and a healthy McNabb all season long!!

later, andy

Hello all,

Just an update on the Ft Worth Eagles group...now known as Eagles Nest Fort Worth. they have a bar!!!! and believe it or not...it's called the Eagles Nest Sports Bar.

Dave from the ENFW told me this... " Looks like we have found a location for the Fort Worth group. The name

of the bar of all names is the "Eagles Nest Sports Bar". You think it is fitting?! Owner is from NY and is Giants fan, so he understand our plight of being an NFC East fan, but not of the Cowboys!"

As I've said before, if you live over in that area contact Dave at dave@eaglesfanclub. com and he'll let you know where they are located.... i'm sure as they get a bit larger a website will appear and being that we're so close in relation to them, who knows what our 2 groups will do together.... . i guess i'll be coming up with another logo........ heh heh......... .

and on another note........ ... CAMP BEGINS and DeSean Jackson is signed..... so lets hope we have a great season and a healthy McNabb all season long!!

later, andy

WELCOME to the boards Eagles Nest FT Worth from the Houston Eagles Nest.

Is that possible? An Eagles Nest sports bar run by a G-nat fan!

WOW! A Houston Eagles Nest, Eagles Nest Dallas, and now Forth Worth. We represent well down in Texas, dont we!

Welcome and hopefully we will see you guys on Sep. 14th & 15th.

WOW! A Houston Eagles Nest, Eagles Nest Dallas, and now Forth Worth. We represent well down in Texas, dont we!

Welcome and hopefully we will see you guys on Sep. 14th & 15th.

Catching up to Florida! Florida has a bunch of big groups.

Catching up to Florida! Florida has a bunch of big groups.

no ones gonna catch florida.

Why do you have to rain on my parade?

:P

people retire to florida... not texas.... :D

Major EaglesNestDallas announcement....

just wanted to let you know... as of today (tuesday aug. 26th) the EaglesNestDallas is now sponsored by Miller/Coors. we'll have various items for raffle and our shirts will have the miller lite logo and they'll be paid for by miller/coors.... we kinda have gone bigtime... and all proceeds will go to the group and our charities Komen and the Heart association.

hello eaglesnesters and eveyone else....

ok, so the bad news... the Green Legion did not have enough interest in their tailgate...so no Legion, and I was looking forward to seeing quimby and the rest.....

so here's the idea....we need to get a tailgate going and fast because we'll probably have Eagles Live with Chris McPherson looking for us and we all need to represent Eagles fans from all over the US.... To Martin, of the Eagles group in El Paso....do you know where your tailgate will be set up? because we'll set up around your area and merge to one big party, my guess is the gold lot...because thats where busses park.... as for festivities around the Dallas area... well if any of you coming down can get to Addison tx, or are staying in the area...i believe several of us, including members from the Houston Eagles Nest will be going out around there.. bar to be determined. END members...if you're going to be at AA this sunday...we'll all talk about it then.

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!

ok,

the un-un-un-official get together will be sunday night in Addison at the Flying Saucer... (Beltline and Montfort) where ever you're staying try and come on over, just ask at your hotels how to get there....... great beer (over 200+) and pretty good food... we'll be there from, 7 or 8 unill they get tired of us..... as for the tailgate...... our little group has 4 blue parking passes so we'll try to be at the stadium by 3pm... so if you find a good concentration of Eagles fans... u might have found us. there will be a big group from El Paso coming in as well... but they're on busses so they'll be in the Gold lot... it's a far walk to the Gold lot, but they will have a DJ and way to many cowpie fans as well. if you're joining us... just bring something to the festivities.. food, drink, whatever.... if you bring something... you're welcome to join us.

andy