Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happyfoosball

Camp starts next in two days, excited!

Then I hope you enjoy being a fan of an average team because that guy just doesn't have it.

You have to remember last year was Campbell's first year as starter from week 1 and his o-line was torn to shreds. This year we will protect him better, he has better weapons, more experience, and a better offensive system for him to use.

Foos' you're such a HOMER. <_<

But when you say stuff like this I can overlook it. :lol:

I really like the first 4 games the Giants play. They should get off to a fast start this year. 3 home games, the one road game being against the Rams. Washington, Cin and Seattle and I don't see any of those 3 teams as being anything more then wild card contenders this year. Those are four very winnable games.

You have to remember last year was Campbell's first year as starter from week 1 and his o-line was torn to shreds. This year we will protect him better, he has better weapons, more experience, and a better offensive system for him to use.

Thats subjective at best. I think the Skins will play hard this year but with all the coaching changes and playbook swaps I think they'll suffer more than they should.

I know, but I watched him play at least three or four times and each time he failed to impress me. Mabye i'm wrong, but he's not real fast, he's not a real great thrower, I never heard about him before he got drafted. He's not someone that I see as being a long term QB for the Redskins. Just my opinion.

I really like the first 4 games the Giants play. They should get off to a fast start this year. 3 home games, the one road game being against the Rams. Washington, Cin and Seattle and I don't see any of those 3 teams as being anything more then wild card contenders this year. Those are four very winnable games.

Which is why they'll probably drop two of them. -_-

Which is why they'll probably drop two of them. -_-

See it's not that i'm a homer, i'm just an optimist and your just a pessimist ;)

Have a little faith. If there is one coach who I trust with keeping a team on it's heels it's Tom Coughlin. The Giants won't suffer a superbowl hangover and should continue to improve. And the best thing about the Giants and being a Giant fan right now is they have a lot of young talent on their team that really hasn't done much yet. JR is turning out to be one hell of a GM and seems to really dedicate himself to the draft. I was listening to Phil Simms on wfan the other day and he said the Giants really talent wise should be a top 2 title contender two years from now, thats how high he is on the teams young talent.

I'm not a believer in JC. Not from what i've seen. He's too limited.

I think Jason Campbell is better than people think. The only thing that limited him was the ridiculously safe Joe Gibbs mixed together with Al Saunders' 8 trillion page playbook that would make a nuclear physicist confused. That offensive scheme, coupled with a bad o-line, was too complicated, which resulted in constant dump off plays. The poor sap never had a chance to unleash that cannon of an arm he's got. That should change now, but will take time and a lot of improvement from the o-line.

I think Jason Campbell is better than people think. The only thing that limited him was the ridiculously safe Joe Gibbs mixed together with Al Saunders' 8 trillion page playbook that would make a nuclear physicist confused. That offensive scheme, coupled with a bad o-line, was too complicated, which resulted in constant dump off plays. The poor sap never had a chance to unleash that cannon of an arm he's got. That should change now, but will take time and a lot of improvement from the o-line.

Bringing in Al Saunders was completely unneeded in my opinion. I loved our offense in 2005 when Gibbs called the plays. And its no coincidence that that was the year Portis rushed for over 1500 yards and Moss had 1500 yards of his own.

Bringing in Al Saunders was completely unneeded in my opinion. I loved our offense in 2005 when Gibbs called the plays. And its no coincidence that that was the year Portis rushed for over 1500 yards and Moss had 1500 yards of his own.

Yup, that was another of Snyder's dumbarse moves. It was almost like he decided he could wow the fans with a splash that wouldn't effect the cap.

There was no reason to have him come in a fahk around with a good thing.

I'm not a believer in JC. Not from what i've seen. He's too limited.

Same here. Now, if he would do some old school smiting of infidels like Zeus or Odin, I'd be on board.

Yup, that was another of Snyder's dumbarse moves. It was almost like he decided he could wow the fans with a splash that wouldn't effect the cap.

There was no reason to have him come in a fahk around with a good thing.

Yeah I think that year offensively we were having a great season, but when Brunell cooled off at the end of the season and we barely did anything offensively against Tampa Bay and Seattle in the playoffs it made Gibbs/Snyder panic and think we needed an entirely new offensive system.

"I'm going to say 10-6 to be nice."

F that. No one needs your sympathy.