Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BF53

Devin Hester Holding Out

Thts **** ridiculous..I know he's a game changer and all but He ain't a superstar..

Dude needs to Calm the F down and realize tht he is just a better returner thn Dante hall..the latter is actually a more polished receiver..He can't ask for big money

It's actually a smart move by Hester. The Bears have 0 leverage. They literally cannot score or play defense without him. He's the best player on their team and such a huge weapon. If he ends up getting any money out of this he is a very smart man.

It's actually a smart move by Hester. The Bears have 0 leverage. They literally cannot score or play defense without him. He's the best player on their team and such a huge weapon. If he ends up getting any money out of this he is a very smart man.

Not really. He is trying to make the transition to WR, where the real money is. He is only Fing himself by doing this. Because while he most certainly will get paid as a KR/PR if he wants superstar money he has to prove that he can be a number 1 type WR. If he Fs himself this year he throws that out the window, and we still have him under contract next year as well. He should get paid as KR/PR thats fine, but he wants us to assume that he will be a top tier WR and pay him as such. F that.

It's actually a smart move by Hester. The Bears have 0 leverage.

This is true. Pop Warner teams potentially have a better offense than the Bears this year. They're going to need Hester's ST TD's.

Thts **** ridiculous..I know he's a game changer and all but He ain't a superstar..

Dude needs to Calm the F down and realize tht he is just a better returner thn Dante hall..the latter is actually a more polished receiver..He can't ask for big money

What you said.

he's just a returner but he might score more touchdowns than any players on that pathetic bears offense. he is very valuable to that team and he knows it

He cant play WR for **** yet. I feel bad for the Bears, they have a crappy team and everyone wants more money..even the kick returner holds out. LOL

He cant play WR for **** yet. I feel bad for the Bears, they have a crappy team and everyone wants more money..even the kick returner holds out. LOL

You won two more games last year than that crappy team with Mike Brown, Tommie Harris, and Brian Urlacher all injured.

What was your excuse for mediocrity?

You won two more games last year than that crappy team with Mike Brown, Tommie Harris, and Brian Urlacher all injured.

Deaths, injuries, and a much tougher division.

I dont know his contract staus or anything but the guy is basically responsible for about 4 of their wins a year considering the lack of offense they have. if his contract is near it's end the dude has some hand in the matter with asking for an ext.

hahaha. alright that was pretty good.

Hm... So how much is he asking for? He probably should be paid like a #2 WR given that he may well be the greatest returner in history before his career ends.

This sort of reminds me of 2005 when Westbrook held out, everybody was so worried about TO and then our X-factor doesn't show. I know Westbrook was on a one year tender offer, but still, it gives me that feeling.

He wants 7.5m a year.

SO basicly he wants about the same as Westbrook are been offered.

Sorry Hester but you aint worth the same as Westbrook.

Last time I checked, theres a big difference between 8-8 and 6-10.

Eagles are also in a much tougher division.

He was talking to the Redskins' fan.

Deaths, injuries, and a much tougher division.

haha BAM right back at him...u just owned him. Yeah did his only good player on the team DIE? i think not.

You are a real sharp fellow.