Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen1

Mcnabb is dillusional

Welcome to a few years ago. McNabb running his mouth and sounding like a moron is nothing new. I remember a couple years ago when he pulled the race card. THAT was classic. But he usually plays well on the field so nobody really cares. I think it's funny how it's okay for Wade Phillips to say "the better team lost" but you post a thread about this. Weak.

yeah, anytime a Dallas Cowboy burps you guys start a thread about how classless they are, so when #5 starts talking out of his arse I'm gonna let it slide and not mention it?........ok. The Giantrs aren't full of class either, they ran their mouth before and after every game with Dallas this year, the bottom line is you are still upset about getting stomped out in that Eli thread.

As far as the "better team lost" thing, he shouldn't have said it but I've heard Giants say similar things after losing to Dallas both times this year and make excuses and ish... so I guess following your reasoning it is "weak" for you to bring up Phillips?

what are you talking about it was 0-0 at one point? We were so close. :D

:lol:

heh. um, in a game where you (personally) get sacked 12 times and score only 3 points, you should not win. and "could" is not even in the realm of possibility either...

I think McNabb's point on that game was more so.."If that phat arse head coach would've put the fullback on my left side to help out after the 4th sack, we would've had a shot."

McNabb is the elder statesman in the NFC East in terms of QBs. He has the right to say whatever he wants. That said, he also has the most pressure on him and this could be his last season in green if he doesn't A) Produce and B) Stay Healthy. Good luck buddy....

McNabb is the elder statesman in the NFC East in terms of QBs. He has the right to say whatever he wants. That said, he also has the most pressure on him and this could be his last season in green if he doesn't A) Produce and B) Stay Healthy. Good luck buddy....

Agreed. He needs to have a good year this year or the Eagles could cut ties with him.

Agreed. He needs to have a good year this year or the Eagles will cut ties with him.

Fixed.

Unless he goes to the Jets....

I can't really defend that quote. I love McNabb but he sounds pretty weak with all those "should have" comments.

That said, hes asked 153252345 million questions so its pretty tough to scrutinize every sentence that comes out of his mouth.

It's kind of like how Hillary says 1 million words per day, so who knows whether she as really under sniper fire in Bosnia or not. Just too many words.....

Westbrook wasnt even in one of those "should have" games that McNabb is talking about. And also the quotes about the games we should have won wasnt even his worst. When McNabb said, "The playoffs is like riding a bike", then yea that was the knee slapper.

Mcnabb press conferences are so laughable, and irrelevant anymore that him saying stupid **** like this doesn't even really get noticed.

McNabb's right. They should have won those games. End of story.

:lol:

McNabb clowns the media on purpose but those nerds sitting in those pressers don't have sarcasm detectors so they print everything as if it were real

McNabb clowns the media on purpose but those nerds sitting in those pressers don't have sarcasm detectors so they print everything as if it were real

you think he was being sarcastic? I know the media does do that, because they did it lsat year to Wade when he jiked about the Eagles not being good.

You people are reaching pretty far....every player at this point of the season makes these sort of "glass half-full" remarks

...every team is confident right now, and they all think they're going to win the SB

when he says "we should have won...", he's not breaking down specific situations in the game, he's speaking in broad terms

you think he was being sarcastic? I know the media does do that, because they did it lsat year to Wade when he jiked about the Eagles not being good.

Mcnabb is an intelligent, charasmatic guy who holds a communications degree from Syracuse. You have to take his pressers with a grain of salt because you can tell most of the time he uses them to try new material.

Mcnabb is an intelligent, charasmatic guy who holds a communications degree from Syracuse. You have to take his pressers with a grain of salt because you can tell most of the time he uses them to try new material.

His material sucks. He pretty much has one of the worst sense of humors I've ever seen.

So his material was to act like he and the team didnt' get **** slapped by the Cowboys and Giants last year in those losses? Wow, that's some cutting edge material. He was talking out his a**, he wasn't trying to pull one over on the media, he just has to do too many interviews and ends up saying stupid **** instead of affording anyone else any kind of respect by actually thinking about his responses.

His material sucks. He pretty much has one of the worst sense of humors I've ever seen.

So his material was to act like he and the team didnt' get **** slapped by the Cowboys and Giants last year in those losses? Wow, that's some cutting edge material. He was talking out his a**, he wasn't trying to pull one over on the media, he just has to do too many interviews and ends up saying stupid **** instead of affording anyone else any kind of respect by actually thinking about his responses.

He's a QB, not a standup comedian...at least he has a sense of humor after being grilled year after year...I'm sure you wouldn't be jaded at all in his position...

..and he was speaking in broad terms--as if to say, " we should have played well enough to win those games"

good god, is that you Eckel?

I think this entire situation is a little too much for you to grasp

He's a QB, not a standup comedian...at least he has a sense of humor after being grilled year after year...I'm sure you wouldn't be jaded at all in his position...

..and he was speaking in broad terms--as if to say, " we should have played well enough to win those games"

good god, is that you Eckel?

Awesome, lets just hope he never loses that sense of humor. Don't know what I'd do.

Wouldn't be able to read about Mcnabb acting all silly in the practice blog. He's a jokester that guy.