Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen1

Mcnabb is dillusional

Awesome, lets just hope he never loses that sense of humor. Don't know what I'd do.

Wouldn't be able to read about Mcnabb acting all silly in the practice blog. He's a jokester that guy.

why are you angry about his sense of humor?

Just watch some AR press conferences to balance it out, and you'll be OK

I know that 16-3 Giants, Eagles game went right down to the wire! I'm not sure how McNabb thinks they shoulda won that one. Mabye he thinks he's allowed to throw td passes while laying on the ground with Osi on top of him. That would take a lot of arm strength though!

It actually was a lot closer than the score. I was there, and we were without Westbrook and most notably Tra Thomas. If Winston Justice wasn't forced to be on the field it would have been a whole different story. But yes, that wasn't a good game.

why are you angry about his sense of humor?

Just watch some AR press conferences to balance it out, and you'll be OK

Well see, I too got my communications degree from Syracuse and I'm just trying to get Eagles message board users riled up with my responses, much like Mcnabb does with the media. :rolleyes:

Is there a rule against fishing during press conferences.

McNabb is the elder statesman in the NFC East in terms of QBs. He has the right to say whatever he wants. That said, he also has the most pressure on him and this could be his last season in green if he doesn't A) Produce and B) Stay Healthy. Good luck buddy....

I think Romo has a little more pressure on him this year.

I think Romo has a little more pressure on him this year.

No he doesn't, If he is just average this year, he still has a job next year, if he get's injured, he's still got a job, Mcnabb has neither one of those luxuries. He's got an history of getting injured. a hight draft pick at QB looking over his shoulder and high cap # next year.

No he doesn't, If he is just average this year, he still has a job next year, if he get's injured, he's still got a job, Mcnabb has neither one of those luxuries. He's got an history of getting injured. a hight draft pick at QB looking over his shoulder and high cap # next year.

I have to agree. But I think he is up to the challenge.

I think I respect McNabb more than many Eagles fans.

I think the problem is that not enough people around here saw the early 70's Eagles and the mid 80's Eagles, and a lot never even saw the late 90's Eagles. Gotta keep things in perspective. With a healthy McNabb at QB we have been a playoff team that can legitimately say they are competing for a SB. That's all you can ask for in July.

I think Mac is acting like this because he is going to get sheet from all sides no matter what he says. If he takes the high road he is a female baby maker. If he talks sheet he is crazy and out of place... He will never win who cares. I like the fact he is being out spoken, Back those words up though MAC !!

Not to mention if Newman could have held on to the interception towards the end of the game, the score could have very well easily been 45-10.

McNabb's a good player, but I've always hated the guy. But it's awesome because it makes Dallas/Philly games that much better to watch. It was my favorite rivalry for awhile because Dallas needs to start dishing back some butt whoopings like the Eagles used to give Dallas years ago. If they can finally do that, my new favorite rivalry will be against those dang Giants.

Not to mention if Newman could have held on to the interception towards the end of the game, the score could have very well easily been 45-10.

McNabb's a good player, but I've always hated the guy. But it's awesome because it makes Dallas/Philly games that much better to watch. It was my favorite rivalry for awhile because Dallas needs to start dishing back some butt whoopings like the Eagles used to give Dallas years ago. If they can finally do that, my new favorite rivalry will be against those dang Giants.

from 2000-2004 it was constant shellackings, living here in philly that sucked.

from 2000-2004 it was constant shellackings, living here in philly that sucked.

those were the days... although even in 2006 that must have been bad.

those were the days... although even in 2006 that must have been bad.

nah, the 2006 loss was somewhat close, 2000 was sort of a suprise, but 2002-2003 were the worst, going into the games I knew Dallas had no shot, I'd still make bets with all the Eagle fans here at work, because they made them with me when Dallas had the upper hand, and 5 minutes into the game they'd be for all intents and purposes over, then I'd come to work and get killed for a week.

nah, the 2006 loss was somewhat close, 2000 was sort of a suprise, but 2002-2003 were the worst, going into the games I knew Dallas had no shot, I'd still make bets with all the Eagle fans here at work, because they made them with me when Dallas had the upper hand, and 5 minutes into the game they'd be for all intents and purposes over, then I'd come to work and get killed for a week.

kindda like when I get done with you...but instead you can't sit down pain-free for about a week...

kindda like when I get done with you...but instead you can't sit down pain-free for about a week...

exactly! I walk around with one of those doughnut things to sit on all the time.

What was he supposed to say?

not that they "should" have won a game they lost by 21, or should have beat a team that swept them.

not that they "should" have won a game they lost by 21, or should have beat a team that swept them.

Again lets move on. Who cares what McNabb says anymore anyway? Until he reaches another Pro Bowl or wins another playoff game, does it really matter?

They should have beaten the Patriots. But a lot of teams should have.