Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen1

Mcnabb is dillusional

Well if it bothers you that much get over it there are more important things to worry about like the upcoming season. Who cares about last year?

didnt mcnabb say that yesterday?

you're telling us to move on tell that to your QB who has his brain clouded.

didnt mcnabb say that yesterday?

you're telling us to move on tell that to your QB who has his brain clouded.

Ya but he is refering to last season, why do people in here even care? LOL

Again lets move on. Who cares what McNabb says anymore anyway? Until he reaches another Pro Bowl or wins another playoff game, does it really matter?

bro football season is here, were looking for a reason to get our hate on! it's the same reason Eagles fans are complaining about Wade and that SOB hasn't done squat yet

They should have beaten the Patriots. But a lot of teams should have.

What about the team that did beat them but shouldn't have???

:whistle:

"We beat the Cowboys last year, and we should have beaten them in the first game," said McNabb, apparently not afraid to provide a little bulletin board material for the folks training in Oxnard, Calif. "The Redskins, we should have beaten them the first time. The Giants, we should have beaten them both times. It's not just teams in our division; it's the NFC, period. I feel like we can compete with all of them. If you ask those teams, they'll tell you the same, that we have the type of team you have to look out for.

I'm not saying the birds wont compete, they will, but how do you lose a game to Dallas what 38-17? In a game where Dallas took their foot off the gas with well over 10 minutes to go and Philly should have won?

and Romo has never won a playoff game

Ya but he is refering to last season, why do people in here even care? LOL

because what he said was dumb and laughable.

and Romo has never won a playoff game

and that has what to do with the fact that there is now way they shoulda, woulda, or coulda or any other word that ends with a win that cowboys game or sweep the Giants. it was just a stupid pompous quote.

No he doesn't, If he is just average this year, he still has a job next year, if he get's injured, he's still got a job, Mcnabb has neither one of those luxuries. He's got an history of getting injured. a hight draft pick at QB looking over his shoulder and high cap # next year.

Agreed.

from 2000-2004 it was constant shellackings, living here in philly that sucked.

I must disagree here. It didn't suck at all during that time. :whistle:

I must disagree here. It didn't suck at all during that time. :whistle:

not for you!

Well if it bothers you that much get over it there are more important things to worry about like the upcoming season. Who cares about last year?

That's kind of my beef with his comment. Last year didn't even need to be mentioned. He can say he feels the team has improved over last year's team and they'll be a team to be reckoned with. It's confident with a bit of cockiness maybe, but it's not over the top stupid as it is to bring up a previous season's 21 point loss and say they should have won.

The OP is correct in his statement in the opening post. However McNabb is and probably always will be an eternal optimist, which is a great quality to have in a QB. Philips on the other hand is a great defensive coordinator that got handed a cush head coaching job because nobody else wanted to keep the toilet seat warm for whats-his-name (the OC).

and that has what to do with the fact that there is now way they shoulda, woulda, or coulda or any other word that ends with a win that cowboys game or sweep the Giants. it was just a stupid pompous quote.

You're pretty cool Cupcake.

If you ask those teams, they'll tell you the same, that we have the type of team you have to look out for.

LOL. Quit living in the past 5. The majority of the East has surpassed the Birds.

excuses. excuses. excuses. wasn't a blow out, but the Giants dominated that game. and McNabb.

STFU noob. Nobody's giving any damn excuses.

McNabb is the elder statesman in the NFC East in terms of QBs. He has the right to say whatever he wants. That said, he also has the most pressure on him and this could be his last season in green if he doesn't A) Produce and B) Stay Healthy. Good luck buddy....

Finally, a Giants fan on here that isn't retarded.

Finally, a Giants fan on here that isn't retarded.

Keiw, you ride 5's jock almost as hard as you ride mine

:o

Will this news be upsetting to Rich? :P

:roll:

:lol: Nice!

nah, rich and I have both agreed that if either gets a chance to hook up with Keiw that it's ok to go straight for one day.....she's that hot