Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen1

Mcnabb is dillusional

nah, rich and I have both agreed that if either gets a chance to hook up with Keiw that it's ok to go straight for one day.....she's that hot

I wouldn't be on the EMB if I didn't ask.

Pics? :whistle:

I wouldn't be on the EMB if I didn't ask.

Pics? :whistle:

:lol: , true

there have been a couple pics in the rnr section, she's a pretty girl

"We beat the Cowboys last year, and we should have beaten them in the first game," said McNabb, apparently not afraid to provide a little bulletin board material for the folks training in Oxnard, Calif. "The Redskins, we should have beaten them the first time. The Giants, we should have beaten them both times. It's not just teams in our division; it's the NFC, period. I feel like we can compete with all of them. If you ask those teams, they'll tell you the same, that we have the type of team you have to look out for.

I'm not saying the birds wont compete, they will, but how do you lose a game to Dallas what 38-17? In a game where Dallas took their foot off the gas with well over 10 minutes to go and Philly should have won?

We beat you at your home ground and held your offense to 6 points. Why shouldn't we have beaten you in the first game?

That being said, you could say that you should have beaten us the second time you played us.

But you will get your a**es kicked both times this year!

"We beat the Cowboys last year, and we should have beaten them in the first game," said McNabb, apparently not afraid to provide a little bulletin board material for the folks training in Oxnard, Calif. "The Redskins, we should have beaten them the first time. The Giants, we should have beaten them both times. It's not just teams in our division; it's the NFC, period. I feel like we can compete with all of them. If you ask those teams, they'll tell you the same, that we have the type of team you have to look out for.

I'm not saying the birds wont compete, they will, but how do you lose a game to Dallas what 38-17? In a game where Dallas took their foot off the gas with well over 10 minutes to go and Philly should have won?

Whats he supposed to say, "we got crap WR's, I'm washed up, my OLine is old and leaky, we are too young at LBer, my head coach is a dope, we don't have a consistent pass rush"????

As bad as we played agaisnt the Gmen in NY, we were still in that game (pretty pathetic). The second game as well. Dallas smoked us in Phila., but we didn't have Lito on ME-o. With Lito and Dawk back it was a different story for Mr. HOF Romo....

excuses. excuses. excuses. wasn't a blow out, but the Giants dominated that game. and McNabb.

Congrats. You beat a good QB coming off of MAJOR surgery. He was TERRIBLE the first 8-10 games.....He couldn't move to save his life. He was lost, and his accuracy was DREADFUL. He had a wide open TE in 2nd/3rd game, and he threw it 5 yards behind him. Giants D played well, but the LT/LG/C and Dmac did not.

You are in for a rude awakening if he stays healthy this year.

:lol: , true

there have been a couple pics in the rnr section, she's a pretty girl

I never go in there. I may have to snoop around. :P

We beat you at your home ground and held your offense to 6 points. Why shouldn't we have beaten you in the first game?

That being said, you could say that you should have beaten us the second time you played us.

But you will get your a**es kicked both times this year!

ummmm because you lost that game by 21, and it wasn't even that close? Dallas took their foot off your throat I believe up 28 early in the 4th qtr?

If that is your criteria for being a game you should have won, then Mcnabb should have came out and said "we should have been undefeated last year"

That's kind of my beef with his comment. Last year didn't even need to be mentioned. He can say he feels the team has improved over last year's team and they'll be a team to be reckoned with. It's confident with a bit of cockiness maybe, but it's not over the top stupid as it is to bring up a previous season's 21 point loss and say they should have won.

Crayton said the same thing after losing to the Patriots didn't he? Didn't he say (referring to the Pats).. "If they get there!"

ummmm because you lost that game by 21, and it wasn't even that close? Dallas took their foot off your throat I believe up 28 early in the 4th qtr?

If that is your criteria for being a game you should have won, then Mcnabb should have came out and said "we should have been undefeated last year"

As many dumb comments that have come out of Dallas in the past year and you bring this up? You can't be serious..... or are you?

As many dumb comments that have come out of Dallas in the past year and you bring this up? You can't be serious..... or are you?

<3 LesDawg

Congrats. You beat a good QB coming off of MAJOR surgery. He was TERRIBLE the first 8-10 games.....He couldn't move to save his life. He was lost, and his accuracy was DREADFUL. He had a wide open TE in 2nd/3rd game, and he threw it 5 yards behind him. Giants D played well, but the LT/LG/C and Dmac did not.

You are in for a rude awakening if he stays healthy this year.

Since he has only been healthy for 3 whole seasons out of 9, I would say the odds are that he won't be healthy.

Crayton said the same thing after losing to the Patriots didn't he? Didn't he say (referring to the Pats).. "If they get there!"

Yes he did.

6 pages and no one makes fun of the cowboy fan who spelled delusional wrong? :roll:

i'm from Texas, that excuses me from having to be able to spell

Since he has only been healthy for 3 whole seasons out of 9, I would say the odds are that he won't be healthy.

Then we all get to see if Kolb has what it takes. I trust AR with QBs, look at his track record: Favre, Hasselbeck, Dmac, Feeley (traded for a high 2nd before), Garcia, etc. He knows QBs.

"Should have" comments are all relative to what side you're rooting for. The homer Eagle fan in me agrees with McNabb. We lost some incredibly BS games last year that we damn well should have won. However, over the years once also has to take into account the wins that we pulled out that we maybe and probably should have last. It works both ways and because of that the "should have won/lost" sort of cancel each other out.

"Should have" comments are all relative to what side you're rooting for. The homer Eagle fan in me agrees with McNabb. We lost some incredibly BS games last year that we damn well should have won. However, over the years once also has to take into account the wins that we pulled out that we maybe and probably should have last. It works both ways and because of that the "should have won/lost" sort of cancel each other out.

Good point, which is why when it's all said and done, I have to agree with an old Parcells' line: "You are what your record says you are".

He has only played for two seasons, McNabb has played almost a decade and has never won the Super Bowl, what's your point?

Closet Cowboy fan heh?

Here we go again. Who really gives a F. Mcnabb said he doesn't like rice crispies and he like boxers instead of briefs lets talk about that. :-(