Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silentop

Devin Thomas

watsup SkinFan. How is Malcom Kelly coming along?

Hey hows it going?

Kelly is doing well. From the training camp reports ive read hes made some nice catches. He will probably be our #2 receiver this year with Randle El in the slot, so he should see plenty of action.

I'll be at Redskins training camp on Saturday to see for myself.

Hey hows it going?

Kelly is doing well. From the training camp reports ive read hes made some nice catches. He will probably be our #2 receiver this year with Randle El in the slot, so he should see plenty of action.

I'll be at Redskins training camp on Saturday to see for myself.

everythings good, but wow Kelly the #2? hes that good then huh? But i think thats good i guess because hes a tall target.

everythings good, but wow Kelly the #2? hes that good then huh? But i think thats good i guess because hes a tall target.

Well there will be a lot of different packages, but i expect to see 3 and 4 receiver sets pretty often with Kelly and Thomas both getting a good amount of playing time this year.

Its all part of our bad luck. He will miss 10-14 days and the hall of fame game. He pulled his hamstring.

[/quote

Pulled ? or tore? his hammy! A pull yeah I can see a few weeks off in TC and maybe a pre season game but a tear!!! oh yeah baby say bye bye to speed and hello future tears to come!

Actually from what ive read Thrash has been having such a good camp he might get the start opposite Moss.

oh god i hope so.. we know alllll about james thrash starting. you'd be in great shape :lol:

besides, it's not too hard to replace randle el as a #2 wr cuz 1) he's better suited for the slot and 2) he isn't really good.

if any of you could find an article on thomas, can you post it? did he tear it or pull it? luckily he did it so early that he should be good to go later but his playing tmie now would be invaluable. a tear is MUCH worse than a pull tho. especially when it comes to hammys.

Well there will be a lot of different packages, but i expect to see 3 and 4 receiver sets pretty often with Kelly and Thomas both getting a good amount of playing time this year.

Thats just silly. Just because Seattle did a lot of that doesn't mean that the Redskins will do so as well. Maybe in another year or two but for now you should just expect to see a lot of Portis.

oh god i hope so.. we know alllll about james thrash starting. you'd be in great shape :lol:

See below.

He had like 2 TDs against the Eagles in the first match

Pulled ? or tore? his hammy! A pull yeah I can see a few weeks off in TC and maybe a pre season game but a tear!!! oh yeah baby say bye bye to speed and hello future tears to come!
i saw him walking on it so i think hes okay. Just a pull.

just a pulled hammy. Nothing serious, he will probably need about 2 weeks rest. I'll probably see him tomorrow at training camp so i'll try to ask him whats up.