Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solomon

Anquan Boldin won't re-sign

Yeah, but its a two-sided coin. Should he get injured, he won't get paid in his next contract. Im sure someone will take a flyer on him, even if he does get injured (like the Raiders and Javon Walker), but he could command more if he wasn't injured. But, you do what you gotta do.

Yeah, but its a two-sided coin. Should he get injured, he won't get paid in his next contract. Im sure someone will take a flyer on him, even if he does get injured (like the Raiders and Javon Walker), but he could command more if he wasn't injured. But, you do what you gotta do.

Yeah definitely. I know Boldin has an injury history, albeit a fairly small one. Still I thin most teams would love tog et their hands on him, he's a beast.

He'd look good in silver and blue....lined up opposite the real Roy Williams.

He is not cowboy matieral. He does not have a criminal record or cry like a menstruating woman after a playoff loss.

I love how people are so upset over contract disputes when it is our player, but when a player on another team has a contract issue and could possibly get traded here to help our team, the "keeping your word" thing no longer matters.

He is not cowboy matieral. He does not have a criminal record or cry like a menstruating woman after a playoff loss.

you can't afford him the way your team as been cash splurging the last few years

:huh:

So much for AZ being a contender this year?

Yeah lets be honest here. Boldin and Fitz won't help that horrid defense, and they dont have that great of a QB either.

Yet every offseason they're picked to overachieve somehow.

Yeah lets be honest here. Boldin and Fitz won't help that horrid defense, and they dont have that great of a QB either.

Yet every offseason they're picked to overachieve somehow.

And every season they are terrible.

It really doesn't matter right now, since he is signed through the 2010 season. Let's bring this topic back up in 2 years.

b/c dallas is the only team who didn't have a player arrested last yr? Its not JJ's falt andy ried can't keep his own kids on a leash let alone try too take a risk on a talented player with a troubled past. Your just mad b/c your owner doesn't want to win, he just likes taking your money while teasing you ever yr about your FIRST chance to win a superbowl. HAHA won't ever happen

you can't afford him the way your team as been cash splurging the last few years

You mean the way JJ is locking up key players soo the team is set for the next 5 yrs. Its not our falt your owner doesn't pay his players which is why there holding out and you've never won a superbowl...................Yes dallas hasn't won a playoff game in 12 yrs, and we still have 5 superbowls to your NONE

No thats what I hear on espn all the time and on these boards.

You find me one person on these boards who is dumb enough to think that the Cards are legitimate contenders and I'll crap a brick.

You mean the way JJ is locking up key players soo the team is set for the next 5 yrs. Its not our falt your owner doesn't pay his players which is why there holding out and you've never won a superbowl...................Yes dallas hasn't won a playoff game in 12 yrs, and we still have 5 superbowls to your NONE

:lol:

You find me one person on these boards who is dumb enough to think that the Cards are legitimate contenders and I'll crap a brick.

I was just about to post this after reading that. I call BS.

I believe the ESPN part, they overhype just about everyone, but on here?