Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solomon

Anquan Boldin won't re-sign

Ditto. I'm shocked that his name was never mentioned way back when the Eagles were said to be trying to trade for every #1 WR in the league.

It was, bro

i guess i'm the only one who thought the original poster was talking about boldin lining up opposite roy williams from detroit...y'know...they do wear silver & blue, too...

Great minds think alike, friend

You sign Chris Henry to an incentive-laden contract. If he comes in and doesn't get in trouble, then he is a stud. If he does, see ya. No problems, no distractions.

What player is gonna do that? I wouldn't mind that other than it might F up the chemistry if a player was to just vanish because of contract violations halfway through the season.

b/c dallas is the only team who didn't have a player arrested last yr? Its not JJ's falt andy ried can't keep his own kids on a leash let alone try too take a risk on a talented player with a troubled past. Your just mad b/c your owner doesn't want to win, he just likes taking your money while teasing you ever yr about your FIRST chance to win a superbowl. HAHA won't ever happen

you would know something about your owner not wanting to win, he hasn't won anything significant in 12 years.

He'd look good in silver and blue....lined up opposite the real Roy Williams.

Didn't take you for a Lions fan. So you cheer for a team that can't make the playoffs and a team that can't win a playoff game? Wow, life must suck.

Greg Lewis, Jason Avant and a draft pick, FO GET TO IT NOW!!!

You forgot to add McDougle, Pinkston and Scott Young. Wait, are we trying to get Torry Holt again? It feels like 2005 all over again when people thought that teams would take 7 bad players and in return give us their #1 WR.

i would ish the bed if you guys got him, I'd love for Dallas to go get him

Both of our teams could use him, but you've got TO. Boldin is ours! Back off damnit!! :angry:

What player is gonna do that? I wouldn't mind that other than it might F up the chemistry if a player was to just vanish because of contract violations halfway through the season.

A player on the verge of not being allowed back in the NFL might. Henry might doit just to get his foot back in the door.

You mean the way JJ is locking up key players soo the team is set for the next 5 yrs. Its not our falt your owner doesn't pay his players which is why there holding out and you've never won a superbowl...................Yes dallas hasn't won a playoff game in 12 yrs, and we still have 5 superbowls to your NONE

You need to look closely at those contracts. I admit JJ has done a nice job assuming there is no salary cap in 2010, but if there is one, your team will explode. They are all signed to contracts that are extremely light in 2008 and 09, but when 2010 rolls around, that's when everyone's contract gets big.

How do you think JJ has managed to lock up your entire starting lineup long term this offseason and staying 10 mil under the salary cap? Get a clue.

He is not cowboy matieral. He does not have a criminal record or cry like a menstruating woman after a playoff loss.

Cowboys material? Or Eagles d-line or draft pick material?

And I'd take a crybaby over a 'menstruating' p**** who gets his period and throws up on national TV.