Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

astrofed

1st round signings

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d...mp;confirm=true

1. Jake Long OT Miami Signed 5 years, $57.5 million ($30M guaranteed)

2. Chris Long DE St. Louis Signed 6 years, $56.5 million ($29M guaranteed)

3. Matt Ryan QB Atlanta Signed 6 years, $72 million ($34M guaranteed)

4. Darren McFadden RB Oakland Signed 6 years, $60 million ($26M guaranteed)

5. Glenn Dorsey DT Kansas City Unsigned

6. Vernon Gholston DE N.Y. Jets Signed 5 years, $50 million ($21M guaranteed)

7. Sedrick Ellis DT New Orleans Unsigned

8. Derrick Harvey DE Jacksonville Unsigned

9. Keith Rivers LB Cincinnati Unsigned

10. Jerod Mayo LB New England Signed 5 years, $18.9 million ($13.8M guaranteed)

11. Leodis McKelvin CB Buffalo Unsigned

12. Ryan Clady OT Denver Signed 5 years, $17.5 million ($11.5M guaranteed)

13. Jonathan Stewart RB Carolina Unsigned

14. Chris Williams OT Chicago Signed 5 years, $16 million ($10M guaranteed)

15. Branden Albert OG Kansas City Signed 5 years, terms undisclosed

16. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB Arizona Agreed to terms Terms undisclosed

17. Gosder Cherilus OT Detroit Signed 5 years, $15 million ($8.9M guaranteed)

18. Joe Flacco QB Baltimore Signed 5 years, $30 million ($8.75M guaranteed)

19. Jeff Otah OT Carolina signed Terms undisclosed

20. Aqib Talib CB Tampa Bay Signed 5 years, $14 million ($8.2M guaranteed)

21. Sam Baker OT Atlanta Signed Terms undisclosed

22. Felix Jones RB Dallas Unsigned

23. Rashard Mendenhall RB Pittsburgh Signed 5 years, $12.555 million ($7.125M guaranteed)

24. Chris Johnson RB Tennessee Unsigned

25. Mike Jenkins CB Dallas Unsigned

26. Duane Brown OT Houston Signed Terms undisclosed

27. Antoine Cason CB San Diego Signed 5 years, $12.03 million

28. Lawrence Jackson DE Seattle Signed 5 years, $11.25 million ($6.1M guaranteed)

29. Kentwan Balmer DE San Francisco Signed 5 years, $11.5 million ($6M guaranteed)

30. Dustin Keller TE N.Y. Jets Signed 5 years, $12 million ($6M guaranteed)

31. Kenny Phillips FS N.Y. Giants Signed 5 years, $11.15 million

I mean seriously, how lucky did Joe Flacco get, getting 5/30 mil with everyone else around his getting half that.

the retardation of Baltimore 1. taking the guy that early, and 2. signing him to that much is amazing.

And they traded up to take him too, isnt that correct?

Even though he wasn't the 2nd best QB, he was the 2nd QB taken. He's still a First Round QB... They always get money!

He'll only get the $30 mil if he's good and doesn't end up cut (not saying he'll suck).

His guranteed money was less than the guy picked ahead of him.

But they all (1st rounders) get way too much.

He'll only get the $30 mil if he's good and doesn't end up cut (not saying he'll suck).

His guranteed money was less than the guy picked ahead of him.

But they all (1st rounders) get way too much.

yep, that's why goodell is trying to change that. and i don't blame him. they need to do something similar to what the nba does as far as contracts go. it's ridiculous actually.

And they traded up to take him too, isnt that correct?

They actually traded down then up. They were originally in the #8 spot, but Jax traded way up to get Harvey. Baltimore moved to the 23 spot I believe then traded back up to 18.

They actually traded down then up. They were originally in the #8 spot, but Jax traded way up to get Harvey. Baltimore moved to the 23 spot I believe then traded back up to 18.

yeah that sounds about right. i think flaco actually can be a good qb in the nfl, but he's gonna need some wr's, that's one of the ravens problems, is they have no wr's on that team that are really any good. clayton showed signs but that's about it. and mason is just aging.

yeah that sounds about right. i think flaco actually can be a good qb in the nfl, but he's gonna need some wr's, that's one of the ravens problems, is they have no wr's on that team that are really any good. clayton showed signs but that's about it. and mason is just aging.

I watch very little, if any, college games, so it's hard for me to predict how good any player will be, but you're right that Baltimore isn't loaded at WR which won't help Flacco out much.

I watch very little, if any, college games, so it's hard for me to predict how good any player will be, but you're right that Baltimore isn't loaded at WR which won't help Flacco out much.

there's always someone who could emerge for the ravens, but i just don't see it happening. i know the ravens drated this kid out of new mexico marcus smith who is a big kid at 6 foot 3in, he might be a big target for flacco or whoever the ravens qb is but again he's a rookie and probably won't make much of an impact.

there's always someone who could emerge for the ravens, but i just don't see it happening. i know the ravens drated this kid out of new mexico marcus smith who is a big kid at 6 foot 3in, he might be a big target for flacco or whoever the ravens qb is but again he's a rookie and probably won't make much of an impact.

Probably not, but who knows? Maybe they'll grow to work well together.

That was stupid they probably could have had Flacco at 23.

the retardation of Baltimore 1. taking the guy that early, and 2. signing him to that much is amazing.

Because if there is one thing Baltimore is bad at, it's drafting in the first round... :rolleyes:

I mean seriously, how lucky did Joe Flacco get, getting 5/30 mil with everyone else around his getting half that.

He's a QB and they get the most money.

and something else thats good.....the eagles didn't waste all there money on anyone this year haha which is why we have over 15 million in cap space...while these bastrds are f'ed in the arse

lol and dont forget their coach came from our coaching staff :lol: