Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen1

Dallas 1st Practice!

After a lot of technique drills and some FG work, they finally did some 7-on-7. Romo started with a pass to Crayton beating T-New, Bradie broke up a pass over the middle intended for Witten, Witten then split Ellis and Bradie for a catch. Tony Curtis beat Roy Williams for a catch causing Roy to hit the turf and then Witten beat Roy for another catch.

I think he was also on the side working on his horsecollar

What?!?!?! Roy Williams got beat on a route??? That's news to me!!!!

the news is he only got beat twice, it's hard for us to evaluate TE's during practice, because they all look like pro bowlers going against him.

the news is he only got beat twice, it's hard for us to evaluate TE's during practice, because they all look like pro bowlers going against him.

ohhhh crap I guess we're gonna see a new and improved Roy Williams this year who won't be blowing any coverages anymore! Damn Eagles fans this really sucks the big one!

:rolleyes:

A sarcastic Dallas fan?!!!

Thought roy was just about done in dallas?

You don't visit this forum much do you? :rolleyes:

You should see how sarcastic Stephen gets when he pounds Rich36's cornhole. Probowl form I tell ya.

A sarcastic Dallas fan?!!!

Thought roy was just about done in dallas?

he is to me.

there are rumors that if he doesn't show anything in TC they could cut him. I think basically they are just going to try and make him a 2 Down SS and pull him on obvious passing downs and then next year when they can save a few million they will cut him, to cut him now would cause a 2 mill cap hit I think.

I was reading through the full practice report and every other play was "fill in the blank" catches a pass over RW.

A few years ago Cowboy fans couldnt get his junk out of their mouths.

How quickly things change :lol:

No...they still can't get their junk out of their mouths. That didn't change. :P

"Roy Williams fell down, but he's going to the Pro Bowl!"- Recently named NFL Network play by play man Bob Papa calls Amani Toomers 50 yd TD catch and run in the NFC Divisional game.

"Roy Williams fell down, but he's going to the Pro Bowl!"- Recently named NFL Network play by play man Bob Papa calls Amani Toomers 50 yd TD catch and run in the NFC Divisional game.

when i heard that on the DVD i cracked up :lol:

cool, thanks for the news .... go post on your own boards

Awww snap! Congratulations on making your 9th post such a great one.

After a lot of technique drills and some FG work, they finally did some 7-on-7. Romo started with a pass to Crayton beating T-New, Bradie broke up a pass over the middle intended for Witten, Witten then split Ellis and Bradie for a catch. Tony Curtis beat Roy Williams for a catch causing Roy to hit the turf and then Witten beat Roy for another catch.

I think he was also on the side working on his horsecollar

you forgot to mention T.O. dropped a few passes that damn popcorn.

I sure hope they trade or cut that cement footed undersized LB. He's gonna easily cost us a couple of games if he stays in on passing situations. <_<