Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

texasgiantfan

Eli and Peyton new nbc commercial

i hate those hick Fs...keep there only talent on the field please no more commercials! They think there funny but they are really not... it pains me everytime i have to hear peyton talk..

i hate those hick Fs...keep there only talent on the field please no more commercials! They think there funny but they are really not... it pains me everytime i have to hear peyton talk..

But you loved those chunky soup commercials didn't you?

actually all the nfl players who try to act suck.... or try to be funny... ala warren sapp and clinton portis... they should stick to playing football, just like rappers who try to act...just sing...please

actually I think you'll find most fans don't like donovans goofball antics. A lot of it makes you cringe rather than laugh. Pretty sure he only gets away with most of it because because he's starting QB and team captain, people just humour him.

actually I think you'll find most fans don't like donovans goofball antics. A lot of it makes you cringe rather than laugh. Pretty sure he only gets away with most of it because because he's starting QB and team captain, people just humour him.

How could i ever take you serious with that sig?

Eli is great, better actor than Peyton, and that's saying alot because Peyton is great too.

McNabb sucked, his mom had to try to help him out, but no one knows who she is. At least people knew who Archie Manning was when he was in the commercials.

We will only be seeing way more of Eli and Peyton. I'm glad, and it makes me even more grateful knowing Eagles fans hate it.

Eli is great, better actor than Peyton, and that's saying alot because Peyton is great too.

McNabb sucked, his mom had to try to help him out, but no one knows who she is. At least people knew who Archie Manning was when he was in the commercials.

We will only be seeing way more of Eli and Peyton. I'm glad, and it makes me even more grateful knowing Eagles fans hate it.

This will turn ugly in 3.......2.........1

please. most people anymore dont know who archie is from his playing days. they know him as elis daddy who told everyone that he doesnt want eli playing for san diego

pretty soon Brown_Hornet and foos will be talking about how when watching this ad that it hit them that Eli reminds them of Jack Nicholson or Robert Redford

Eli looks like a retarded muppet on crack, has the charisma of a used condom and a face for radio.

366708481_f24a3cff34.jpg

Actually, I never cared for them.

The Manning brothers both have the personality of a cardboard box.

As for Donovan, who cares? This thread was about Eli and Peyton's lame commercials.

What part of it would you like me to clarify?

I like your Rugby comment, and based on what little I've seen, I must agree.

please. most people anymore dont know who archie is from his playing days. they know him as elis daddy who told everyone that he doesnt want eli playing for san diego

And for being right about it.

pretty soon Brown_Hornet and foos will be talking about how when watching this ad that it hit them that Eli reminds them of Jack Nicholson or Robert Redford

Eli looks like a retarded muppet on crack, has the charisma of a used condom and a face for radio.

366708481_f24a3cff34.jpg

I was thinking more Tom Hanks.

I was thinking more Tom Hanks.

:lol:

he'd be perfect in Forrest Gump!