Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

texasgiantfan

Eli and Peyton new nbc commercial

The Manning brothers both have the personality of a cardboard box.

As for Donovan, who cares? This thread was about Eli and Peyton's lame commercials.

you just insulted cardboard boxes everywhere

you just insulted cardboard boxes everywhere

You're not one to talk, at least Eli has a decent singing voice. Let's not be forced to bring up a bunch of Youtube videos of Romo butchering Take Me Out to the Ballgame.

Eli has way more personality than Romo, T.O., Witten and III combined.

:lol:

he'd be perfect in Forrest Gump!

True, he could've also been good in Catch Me If You Can, Castaway, The Green Mile, Philadelphia (Just kidding, Eli would never pretend to be from Philly even in a movie, but if he wanted to he would be the best ever at it, but he doesn't want to.) or Toy Story.

you're a chode and in all of that you left out the money pit and the burbs, hanks' two best movies. way to totally fail at life. keep up your 500 a month post count pace.

pretty soon Brown_Hornet and foos will be talking about how when watching this ad that it hit them that Eli reminds them of Jack Nicholson or Robert Redford

Eli looks like a retarded muppet on crack, has the charisma of a used condom and a face for radio.

You mean "resembles" them.

They will say that Eli Elway....err Manning has the acting skill of a young Marlon Brando and that they should have used Eli instead of Heath Ledger in the Dark Knight, because Eli is way better.

You mean "resembles" them.

They will say that Eli Elway....err Manning has the acting skill of a young Marlon Brando and that they should have used Eli instead of Heath Ledger in the Dark Knight, because Eli is way better.

Wow, not a bad idea.

I think for the next Batman movie Eli as the Riddler sounds pretty good.

you're a chode and in all of that you left out the money pit and the burbs, hanks' two best movies. way to totally fail at life. keep up your 500 a month post count pace.

Oh yeah, how could I ever forget those awesome masterpieces that totally put movies like Saving Private Ryan to shame. :)

You're not one to talk, at least Eli has a decent singing voice. Let's not be forced to bring up a bunch of Youtube videos of Romo butchering Take Me Out to the Ballgame.

Eli has way more personality than Romo, T.O., Witten and III combined.

Romo resembles a young Sinatra when he sings

Romo resembles a young Sinatra when he sings

I think Romo is closer to Liberace than Sinatra

When Peyton raised his SB trophy he's saying finally the Giant monkey is off my back..................when Eli raise his OMFG this monkey won't get off my back.

pretty soon Brown_Hornet and foos will be talking about how when watching this ad that it hit them that Eli reminds them of Jack Nicholson or Robert Redford

Eli looks like a retarded muppet on crack, has the charisma of a used condom and a face for radio.

366708481_f24a3cff34.jpg

Don't make me break out all those "artistic" shots of McNabb doing his Dolphin impressions in the water. Imagine, this website actually highlighted that photo session, just flat out embarrassing.

;)

Don't make me break out all those "artistic" shots of McNabb doing his Dolphin impressions in the water. Imagine, this website actually highlighted that photo session, just flat out embarrassing.

;)

do it bro. I'm a cowboy fan

something heard in gay ****houses nationwide...

it came in 3rd behind

2. Where is the KY

1. axman's home

Eli - win superbowl, do commercials

Peyton - do commericals, win superbowl, do more commercials

McNabb - Eat chunky noodle soup, puke on the field

Romo - Suck out in the first round 2 years in a row.

I swear, some of you Giants fans are becoming as bad as Dallas fans.

Seriously, don't sink to that level. Once you get that low there's no going back.

I swear, some of you Giants fans are becoming as bad as Dallas fans.

Seriously, don't sink to that level. Once you get that low there's no going back.

I didn't start a thread bashing my teams quarterback for no reason other then too talk smack. So I talked a little smack back, I don't feel bad about it.

How could i ever take you serious with that sig?

Seriously, that signature is retarded. Even if the Giants "were" the worst team to win the SB, at least they have done it. 3 times mind you.

Seriously, that signature is retarded. Even if the Giants "were" the worst team to win the SB, at least they have done it. 3 times mind you.

I just got that DVD with the 4 playoff games on it and the last regular season game. I watched a bunch of that, the Giants were a lot better then their regular season suggested. Just watching it showed that. I think they just needed the season to find themselves. On a side note I forgot how many injuries they had to the DB's against the Cowboys. That almost hurt them.

I just got that DVD with the 4 playoff games on it and the last regular season game. I watched a bunch of that, the Giants were a lot better then their regular season suggested. Just watching it showed that. I think they just needed the season to find themselves. On a side note I forgot how many injuries they had to the DB's against the Cowboys. That almost hurt them.

Foos, PM me the link to order it. I already watched my other DVD 200 times. I need something new.

Foos, PM me the link to order it. I already watched my other DVD 200 times. I need something new.

go to the BBI "store"..it has the links to amazon for the 4 dvd set...it's the complete games from the Pats thru the SB....not bad, but not in HD...

Eli - wins superbowl, does commercials

Peyton - does commericals, wins a superbowl, does more commercials

McNabb - Eats chunky noodle soup, pukes on the field

Romo - Suck (suck? WTF?)out in the first round 2 years in a row.

Properly edited (dude, you have to work on your plural and singular usage):

Eli - Wins A superbowl (never wins another), does commercials, divorces hot wife, moves in with Happyfoosball and has a couple of guppies.

Peyton - Does commericals, wins superbowl, does more commercials, never wins another SB.

McNabb - Eats chunky noodle soup, pukes on the field, wins SB after the 2008 season, finally vindicating the tortured city of Philadelphia.

Romo - Goes out in the first round of the playoffs 3 years in a row.

Properly edited (dude, you have to work on your plural and singular usage):

Eli - Wins A superbowl (never wins another), does commercials, divorces hot wife, moves in with Happyfoosball and has a couple of guppies.

Peyton - Does commericals, wins superbowl, does more commercials, never wins another SB.

McNabb - Eats chunky noodle soup, pukes on the field, wins SB after the 2008 season, finally vindicating the tortured city of Philadelphia.

Romo - Goes out in the first round of the playoffs 3 years in a row.

right......

42 wasn't Eli's last SB appearance....